Jay Carney, speaking for Obama, makes it clear: The gloves are off against ordinary Americans
At least, the bad ones who don’t blindly follow Obama and all his minions
h/t Texas Galt
Even though Obama spoke a mere 20 minutes after Jimmy Hoffa at the event in question, he of course, according to Spokesman Jay Carney, ”didn’t hear” the remarks, similar to the way he missed 20 years worth of racist remarks by his pastor Jeremiah Wright.
Seems to me that’s a pretty strong non-repudiation.
Be nice if Obama could at least live up to his own words.
Ace gets to the bottom of it here, Obama wants two sets of rules.
Oh, one late one, Jake Tapper in his own words, calls the new discourse “the Hoffa Standard.”
- Carney Passes On Opportunity To Rebuke Teamsters President Hoffa (video) (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Jay Carney And ABC’s Jake Tapper In Fiery Exchange Over Jimmy Hoffa Comments (mediaite.com)
- Jay Carney Absolutely Refuses To Criticize Hoffa’s “War” and “Son of a Bitch” Comments (minx.cc)
- Team player – Carney: Hoffa ‘speaks for’ AFL-CIO (politico.com)
- The Hoffa Standard? (abcnews.go.com)