What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- See? Trees are evil - 8 Children Injured, 2 Critically, When Tree Crashes Down Outside California Museum abcnews.go.com/US/children-in… 16 hours ago
- @stix1972 Great, now the Russian Women Wanting Husbands will start tweeting me 😜 16 hours ago
- Two reasons of many for @FoxNews to be on top @AndreaTantaros @JedediahBila #BikinisForDays http://t.co/zi5Qa1vfxi 16 hours ago
- Sick people #SupportPlannedParenthood twitter.com/mattsmethurst/… 16 hours ago
- One upping @AndreaTantaros twitter.com/jedediahbila/s… 16 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Jet wing remnant found on Reunion will be sent to Toulouse, France, for investigation, Malaysian premier says - @AP breakingnews.com/t/PKq; 55 minutes ago
- Photo: Suitcase found on Reunion island where reported aircraft debris was found http://t.co/fWQ34Kytxp - @linfore, @a_forestier; 3 hours ago
- A suitcase has been found in the same place that aircraft debris was discovered on Reunion island - @linfore bit.ly/1IrQtob; 3 hours ago
- Australian deputy prime minister says debris found on Reunion is being treated as a major lead in search for MH370 breakingnews.com/t/PKq; 5 hours ago
- Wreckage from MH370 could have reached the Reunion islands, Australia's deputy prime minister confirms breakingnews.com/t/PKq; 5 hours ago
- Morning Thread (7-30-2015) July 30, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (7-29-2015) July 29, 2015
- Open Thread July 29, 2015
- Cautionary Tale: Computer Hijacking, Extortion, and Sh*tware, Part 2 July 29, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Hillary announces vision for America: Make EVERY home a Solyndra home Doug Powers
- Obama advises Kenya about ending gov’t corruption; Seattle experiencing ‘living wage’ awakening (a Sunday open thread) Doug Powers
- Look who’s coddling Denver’s social justice jerks July 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Getting tough: John Kerry tells coveted deal partner Iran that ‘death to America’ chants are ‘pretty stupid’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: December 31, 2011
Yeah, I know some people don’t like or can’t stand a WordPress-hosted blog, but I’ve been relatively problem-free and besides, I try not to post anything I wouldn’t want my Grandma to read (rest her soul). Not an Ace of … Continue reading
The person below believes that your tax money should fund her “education” and her “Majorette” in Drama, and then guarantee her a job as a Director when she leaves college. Now pay up, sucka. h/t Dave Blount, who sums it … Continue reading