What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @EMANONDANCECREW: Happy Holidays and Happy New Years! http://t.co/9b02vE7qQl 9 hours ago
- RT @ForTheWin: Jets center Nick Mangold shows support for the NYPD - usat.ly/1v8sMKU http://t.co/nOXI6dJxrV 18 hours ago
- RT @nextinstinct: .@RealJamesWoods Meet lunatic @davidaxelrod, longtime Obama inner circle twitter.com/davidaxelrod/s… http://t.co/AjUhVNuFDs 18 hours ago
- RT @_get__fy: Take note... http://t.co/yt1EuuagrR 18 hours ago
- RT @JohnEkdahl "“Don’t blame a movement for the actions of one man”, say the people who blame every gun death in America on the NRA." #tcot 18 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- No charges against white ex-Milwaukee police officer in black man's fatal shooting, prosecutor says - @AP breakingnews.com/t/aKg; 51 minutes ago
- Prosecutor says suspect who ran over 13 people in Dijon, France, was not carrying out 'a terrorist act,' has psychiatric problems - @NBCNews; 1 hour ago
- Protester shot dead at Chinese-backed copper mine in Myanmar, opposition lawmaker says - @AP; 4 hours ago
- Spain's Princess Cristina to appear in court on charges of tax fraud - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/SZJ; 6 hours ago
- North Korea says President Obama is 'recklessly' spreading rumors of Sony cyberattack; warns of strikes against US - @AP; 13 hours ago
- Band Of Brothers #NYPD Turn Backs on Communist Mayor December 21, 2014
- Allowing Job Creation on Western Lands December 20, 2014
- The Article V Convention Conundrum December 19, 2014
- By an Angel’s Kiss, SFC Ramon S Morris, 37 and Spec Wyatt J Martin, 22 December 19, 2014
- Can A Mayor Run A Town Without The Support Of The Police? December 22, 2014
- Morning Thread (12-22-2014) December 22, 2014
- Overnight Open Thread (12-21-2014) December 21, 2014
- Winter Sky Wonders For Your Christmas Telescope December 21, 2014
- Photo - Wreaths Across America at Arlington December 19, 2014
- OPERATIONS IN SOMALIA CAMPAIGN PARTICIPATION CREDIT December 19, 2014
- Walkabout December 18, 2014
- Ironic is one word December 18, 2014
- Leader of Iranian-backed militia killed in eastern Iraq December 22, 2014
- Taliban publicize training camp in northern Afghanistan December 21, 2014
- Al Qaeda condemns Pakistani Taliban's attack on Peshawar school December 20, 2014
- The oppression of women and girls in the Islamic State's 'caliphate' December 20, 2014
- Priorities: Obama admin tasks healthcare facilities with focusing more on … climate change December 16, 2014 Doug Powers
- Now how about a report about how many Dems already knew about the CIA’s interrogation techniques? Doug Powers
- If you like your Slurpee, you can keep your Slurpee: Obamacare ads coming to 7-Eleven receipts Doug Powers
- The cop-hating cult of Larry Davis Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: February 4, 2012
“The Forgotten Man” Makes you want to do one or two things; weep or fight. You can be excused for doing both.