What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @_youhadonejob: Hey look a camera crew let me get a photo. pic.twitter.com/CuVYF90E18 11 minutes ago
- @ConservativeLA Now they can make us pay full retail. 12 minutes ago
- @ConservativeLA They're skipping Windows 9 because they told users of the sucky Windows 8 they could upgrade to 9 for only $35. 12 minutes ago
- @irishspy @hipEchik Another @JerryBrownGov feel good scam. There'll be a Prop on the ballot June to overturn before July when it kicks in 27 minutes ago
- RT @irishspy: @erickbrockway @hipEchik Yep. Thanks for nothing @JerryBrownGov 29 minutes ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
- Live video: Arkansas authorities discuss murder of real estate agent Beverly Carter - @NBCNews breakingnews.com/t/V9W; 48 minutes ago
- Police: Louisville, Ky., school shooting suspect likely fled scene after shooting; 1 student injured -@LaurenWAVE3TV breakingnews.com/t/WDF; 1 hour ago
- DOJ: 4 are charged with breaking into computer systems of Microsoft, the US Army and gaming companies - @guardian bit.ly/1wV4NSw; 1 hour ago
- California Gov. Jerry Brown signs nation's 1st statewide ban on single-use plastic bags - @ABC7 bit.ly/1v0LFRv; 3 hours ago
- Michael Phelps arrested in Baltimore for DUI Monday night, Maryland Transportation Authority confirms - @wbaltv11 bit.ly/1mLLJpb; 3 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Josh Kraushaar: Obama's Pass-the-Buck Presidency September 30, 2014
- More: The Judge in Pruitt Scolds the Obama Champions of the Judicial Branch September 30, 2014
- Oklahoma Federal Court Rules IRS Attempt to Save Obamacare's Subsidies for Federal Exchange Enrollees "Arbitrary, Capricious, an Abuse of Discretion, and Otherwise Not In Accordance with the Law" September 30, 2014
- Obama Has Attended Less Than Half His Presidential Daily Briefings September 30, 2014
- US adds Harakat-ul-Mujahideen's emir to terrorism list September 30, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent claims attacks on Pakistani ships were more audacious than reported September 29, 2014
- Al Nusrah Front leader says Americans and Europeans will pay the 'tax' of war September 29, 2014
- Paging Eric ‘vote fraud doesn’t exist’ Holder Doug Powers
- New scare tactic highlights gravity of the ‘climate crisis’ Doug Powers
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Daily Archives: February 4, 2012
“The Forgotten Man” Makes you want to do one or two things; weep or fight. You can be excused for doing both.