What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Michael Brown was crushed by a tank?? Geraldo Rivera's plan to end 'urban police shootings.' #TCOT twitchy.com/2014/11/26/ger… 2 hours ago
- RT @Heminator: Oooof. RT @politicalmath: Welcome to journalism on the internet http://t.co/eYoGN883fA 14 hours ago
- @michellemalkin "Love the world", except.... 15 hours ago
- Umm, no, not her either RT @DRUDGE_REPORT: Carly Fiorina actively exploring '16 presidential run... drudge.tw/1xSuzt0 @chuckdevore 15 hours ago
- RT @yamphoto: Protesters escalate confrontation as they surround LAPD and climb on cars in day 2 protest. #MichaelBrown #Ferguson http://t.… 15 hours ago
- If only Boehner had the cojones…
- Winds of change – 9 November 1989, Reagan’s demand to “Tear down this wall” came to pass
- Tuesday is election day – last chance to compare: Jeff Gorell vs Julia Brownley in #CA26
- Review – “Did You Read That Review?: A Compilation of Amazon’s Funniest Reviews” pre-order at Amazon
- And here’s 13 minutes of US Navy Hornet porn
Pick Your Date
- RT @breakingstorm: 497 flights cancelled across the US as of noon ET; 280 of those involving NYC area airports - @flightaware http://t.co/J…; 1 hour ago
- Health and Human Services says 3.7M users visited HealthCare.gov in 1st week of enrollment - @USATODAY usat.ly/1uHzgQw; 2 hours ago
- More: Ginsburg 'resting comfortably' after heart surgery this morning - court statement bit.ly/1uHnPZ9; 2 hours ago
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had a stent placed in her heart this morning after feeling discomfort during exercise - @NBCNews; 2 hours ago
- Roughly 2 dozen Ferguson protesters have stopped traffic on northbound I-5 near La Jolla, Calif. - @nbcsandiego bit.ly/1uHkauh; 2 hours ago
- Delta Is No Longer Ready to Fly When I Am November 24, 2014
- That Mustache Was The Last Straw! Gary Varvel Must Be Silenced! November 23, 2014
- Movers and Shakers in US House 114th Congress November 23, 2014
- Gruber Does Modeling, Too November 22, 2014
- New Book: ADV: DJ, Doura, and Arab Jabour November 26, 2014
- Free Fire Zone- China hacks our Power Grid November 26, 2014
- Book Review - "Woman With a Gun" by Phillip Margolin November 25, 2014
- Book Review - "The Burning Room" by Michael Connelly November 24, 2014
- Pakistan condemns drone strike that targeted 'good Taliban' and foreign fighters November 26, 2014
- AQAP releases biography of American jihadist Samir Khan November 25, 2014
- Haqqani Network launched suicide attack at soccer game, Afghan intel claims November 24, 2014
- More jihadist training camps identified in Iraq and Syria November 23, 2014
- What Obama’s Ferguson sermon left out November 26, 2014 Michelle Malkin
- Eric Holder: Remember, there’s still a federal investigation open about the Ferguson shooting Doug Powers
- Satire collides with satire: WaPo ‘fact checks’ SNL’s Obama/immigration bit Doug Powers
- Hillary Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: February 4, 2012
“The Forgotten Man” Makes you want to do one or two things; weep or fight. You can be excused for doing both.