What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @Mamadoxie Since you're going north... yaf.org/innerpagetempl… 45 minutes ago
- RT @PruPaine: It's core hemorrhagic fever RT @TheRickWilson: Ebola is the new ISIS. 4 hours ago
- @Candi151 @Progress4Ohio Government has become bloated and incompetent across the board. 5 hours ago
- @Progress4Ohio And #you use too #many #hashtags to be #real 5 hours ago
- @jmaz @TheRickWilson But he didn't see the video until just now 5 hours ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
- Afghan official says 2 suicide bomber attacks in Kabul kill 7, wound 21 people, mostly troops - @AP breakingnews.com/t/Lce; 19 minutes ago
- Police: Bell Gardens, Calif., Mayor Daniel Crespo dies after being shot in home; wife in custody - @LANow lat.ms/1ppcJXh; 3 hours ago
- CDC: US Ebola patient traveled from Liberia on Sept. 19; began to develop symptoms on Sept. 27 - live video breakingnews.com/t/PoI; 6 hours ago
- Texas health officials say Ebola patient traveled to West Africa, developed symptoms after return - @FOX4 bit.ly/1DWZEyd; 6 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: Armed man allowed on elevator with President in Atlanta had 3 convictions for assault and battery - @washingtonpost http:/…; 6 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Al Qaeda leader claims key operative in so-called 'Khorasan group' was killed September 30, 2014
- Islamic State photos detail rout of Iraqi Army at Camp Saqlawiya September 30, 2014
- US adds Harakat-ul-Mujahideen's emir to terrorism list September 30, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Paging Eric ‘vote fraud doesn’t exist’ Holder Doug Powers
- New scare tactic highlights gravity of the ‘climate crisis’ Doug Powers
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Daily Archives: February 16, 2012
First was Rush’s parody of the Eastwood/Chrysler Super Bowl ad, funny stuff. Tonight I spotted this one; h/t Shamus