Not if you want to live;
What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @dhewlett: “@screencapsstars: what a model thanks for the amazing day :) http://t.co/nAoWOZOubq” The #fedcon Stargate too small for my M… 2 hours ago
- RT @ByronBucao: Proud of these kids. Game time y'all, happy Bridge Juniors Day lol #theALIASdancefam http://t.co/8NVnMVrJnP 3 hours ago
- RT @johnhawkinsrwn: No conservative should be voting for a secret Obamatrade deal that's so horrible the details are being hidden from the … 3 hours ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: Why? Because [redacted]: Day after Benghazi, Hillary got 'it was the video' talking points in order bit.ly/1dpmXbp 16 hours ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Bad: @Fossil sells out US tech workers--forced to train their cheaper Infosys replacements from India==> https://t.co/x… 16 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Verdict to be read in voluntary manslaughter case against Cleveland Police Officer Michael Brelo, sources say - @wkyc on.wkyc.com/1Rc1dxT; 8 minutes ago
- Iraqis begin counter-attack on IS militants near Ramadi, say local officials, witnesses - @BBCBreaking, @Reuters bbc.in/1KqvqIC; 2 hours ago
- US Senate to reconvene May 31 after attempts to pass Patriot Act extensions fail, Sen. McConnell says - @ChadPergram bit.ly/1Gv3HEl; 6 hours ago
- US Senate blocks House bill aimed at overhauling NSA's contentious phone-surveillance program - @WSJbreakingnews on.wsj.com/1FYNx3d; 6 hours ago
- US Senate votes 62-37 to pass trade fast track bill; proposal now heads to House - @markknoller, @AP abcn.ws/1dpXX3G; 10 hours ago
- Rush Is Right; GOP Should Not Write Off States May 21, 2015
- Greenies, you can now hold a funeral for your failed “movement” May 17, 2015
- Conservative Review Compares Declared Candidates May 13, 2015
- Round Table: Electability May 13, 2015
- EMT 5/23/15 Stop Me if You've Heard This One edition[krakatoa] May 23, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (22 May 2015) May 22, 2015
- Scenes From the Decadent Period of the Dying American Republic May 22, 2015
- Disclosed Email From Cheryl Mills Says of Hillary's Benghazi Hearing That She Had a "Come to" Jesus Meeting With Her "Colleagues" and Now They're "On Board" May 22, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- George Stephanopoulos removes ‘Hillary 2016′ button long enough to call out ‘Clinton Cash’ author’s bias Doug Powers
- Baltimore mayor provided destruction ‘space’ for rioters, and they’re running with it April 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- Open thread: Obama era perfectly encapsulated in one sentence; Krauthammer nukes Hillary apologists April 26, 2015 Doug Powers
- Hillary: Killing unborn babies will never be copacetic until you clingers let go of your religious hangups April 25, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.