What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @Victory4Mation: Obama's white flag over Syria may cause the Dollar to begin falling, as military might, US leadership put in doubt? ht… 3 hours ago
- RT @ElishaKrauss: So first Black Lives Matter and now Palestinian "humanitarians" are allowed to disturb Bernie's rallies and HE apologizes… 4 hours ago
- RT @MonicaCrowley: After 20+ yrs on natl scene, she's still searching for a rationale for her candidacy. RT Clinton searches for theme htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @AndrewStilesUSA: Odds are this was a Brock/Blumenthal warning shot —> politico.com/story/2015/10/… twitter.com/AndrewStilesUS… 4 hours ago
- Or...not twitter.com/theeconomist/s… 21 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Officials: 15 weather-related fatalities after South Carolina floods; 9 drownings, 6 traffic deaths - @SCDPS_PIO bit.ly/1LgFoYu; 39 minutes ago
- Police ask for leads in connection to shooting that injured 5 in Baltimore; all victims have non-life-threatening injuries - @justin_fenton; 41 minutes ago
- RT @breakingpol: Defense bill advances in US Senate despite President Obama's veto threat - @thehill bit.ly/1WL6CP3; 3 hours ago
- 6,000 US inmates to gain early release at end of month under retroactive change to drug sentencing - @washingtonpost wapo.st/1VBNqX6; 5 hours ago
- UN Chief Ban Ki-Moon is 'shocked and deeply troubled' by corruption claims against ex-UNGA President John Ashe, spokesman says - @Reuters; 6 hours ago
- Appoint Judges For A Term NOT For Life October 5, 2015
- The Buck Stops with Slavitt October 2, 2015
- The Fertile Crescent- aka Barack Obama’s Cauldron of Death October 2, 2015
- GOP Candidates and the Presidential Gut-Check September 30, 2015
- US Analysts Conclude: Yes, Obviously, Russia Is Attacking US-Aligned Fighters, Not ISIS October 6, 2015
- This Kid Really Wants His Jalapeno Bacon Mac and Cheese October 6, 2015
- Obama Deports The Fewest Number of People in Almost Ten Years;Hillary Clinton: Obama's Deportation Policies Too Harsh October 6, 2015
- John Kasich: Please Don't Vote For Me, Ever, For Anything At All, Including For Any Business Plan I Might Present on "Shark Tank" October 6, 2015
- Slaughterhouse: MilSF Short October 5, 2015
- Book Review - "Buffalo Trail" by Jeff Guinn October 2, 2015
- Book Review and Interview with the Cheneys - EXCEPTIONAL: Why the World Needs a Powerful America October 2, 2015
- Book Review - "The End Game" by Catherine Coulter and J.T. Ellison September 25, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Obama and Clinton once again gunning for ‘Firearm Salesperson of the Year’ trophy October 6, 2015 Doug Powers
- Live from New York, it’s a 6-minute campaign ad for Hillary Clinton! (a Sunday open thread) October 4, 2015 Doug Powers
- Joe Biden schools people who think the 2nd Amendment mentions bazookas and F-15s October 2, 2015 Doug Powers
- The baby butchers and their media butchers October 2, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
The poor…girl? Boy?
With all the clamoring to soak the rich to avoid forcing the fortunate poor* going to work and getting less for free, Great Britain played the “fair share” game and went after more of the income of the evil rich. The … Continue reading