What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- 'The Democrats' @GeorgeTakei Problem' ... and other honest headlines you won't see from libs #tcot twitchy.com/2015/07/02/the… 14 hours ago
- RT @Shaughn_A: #GeorgeTakei: #ClarenceThomas 'a clown in blackface'. Same crap, different day4 #leftists. thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… http://t… 16 hours ago
- RT @dempstermd: @redsteeze @JoyAnnReid @AP KKKlimate Change. 16 hours ago
- So GLOBAL WARMING(tm)!!! twitter.com/ap/status/6167… 16 hours ago
- RT @presjpolk: “How does gay ‘marriage’ affect you?” “If you don't want one don’t have one.” “Nobody’s forcing you.” #LoveWins lies https:/… 16 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- 2 suicide bombings kill 13 in northeastern Nigeria, witnesses say - @washingtonpost wapo.st/1R9f0bU; 3 hours ago
- France refuses asylum request by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, president's office says - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/Bvk; 5 hours ago
- Police in The Hague, Netherlands, detain 200 people for violating terms of curfew as unrest continues - @Reuters bit.ly/1GTUalH; 7 hours ago
- Russian unmanned supply ship successfully launched to International Space Station - @AP bit.ly/1NAGjph; 10 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: China stocks hammered again as confidence melts; Shanghai composite off more than 5% - @lauraliuhe on.mktw.net/1NAxjk1; 12 hours ago
- It’s Not That Revolution May Be Coming, But That It Has to Come July 2, 2015
- Progress?…..or Power? July 2, 2015
- 8 Republican Governors Want To Be Our Next President July 1, 2015
- Pay No Attention To That CFPB Behind the Curtain June 28, 2015
- Peak Vox? July 3, 2015
- EMT 7/3/15 - Dependence Day edition [krakatoa] July 3, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (7-2-2015) – Pre-Third of July Edition July 2, 2015
- Late Hits: Why Were Liberal Democrats Raising Money For Darin LaHood? July 2, 2015
- Book Review - "The Breaking Point" by Jefferson Bass July 2, 2015
- Book Review - "The Insider Threat" by Brad Taylor July 1, 2015
- July 4th June 30, 2015
- Book Review - "Secrets of State" by Matthew Palmer June 25, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Open thread: Affluent white candidate calling for end to affluent white privilege expects your vote Doug Powers
- Friday idiocy dump: Obama admin says EPA’s new truck emission regs will make shipping things totally cheaper Doug Powers
- The Creepy Consequences of Oppression Chic June 19, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Oh really? Obama says ‘this type of mass violence doesn’t happen in other advanced countries’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
The poor…girl? Boy?
With all the clamoring to soak the rich to avoid forcing the fortunate poor* going to work and getting less for free, Great Britain played the “fair share” game and went after more of the income of the evil rich. The … Continue reading