What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- "Beam them into deep space, Scotty, widest possible dispersion." inquisitr.com/1881975/westbo… #LLAP #tcot http://t.co/V2lRZAjeTu 9 minutes ago
- RT @LifeNewsHQ: Planned Parenthood Told Them Their Abortion Was Risk-Free, Now They Can’t Have Children buff.ly/1AoWRIu http://t.co/… 21 minutes ago
- RT @Will_Antonin: Why does Putin kill his journalists when he could simply buy them off with an annual #NerdProm? 1 hour ago
- RT @Pqlyur1: Lol! RT @Aaron_RS: The Biden Creep Centipede. @AsheSchow @AmeliaHammy @brodigan @GirlWithAGlock http://t.co/0xrTZtKUZ7 2 hours ago
- RT @MannfredNikolai: 205 journalist have faced an unnatural death under Putin. Here is the list: All killed by CIA? journalists-in-russia.org/jir/journalist… … 2 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., wins CPAC presidential straw poll for 3rd year in a row - @cnnbrk cnn.it/1AoBabD; 4 hours ago
- Venezuela imposes mandatory visas for Americans traveling to the country - @AFP bit.ly/18yTMAb; 5 hours ago
- US immigration officials seeking to deport some 150 Bosnians suspected of war crimes, 'ethnic cleansing' - @nytimes nyti.ms/1zrsaCr; 7 hours ago
- Ukrainian President Poroshenko: Boris Nemtsov planned to reveal Russian links to Ukraine conflict - @Reuters tmsnrt.rs/1aBCovj; 11 hours ago
- Pope Francis launches new attack on economic injustice, condemning 'throw-away culture' of globalization - @Reuters yhoo.it/1aBxn60; 12 hours ago
- The Tyranny of Rules February 28, 2015
- Diagramming Our First Revolution, The “Redcoats” Are Coming, Again February 28, 2015
- John Kerry – The ‘Moveable Feast’ of Idiocy February 26, 2015
- Kasich insults Ohio parents, calls them “hysterical” over Common Core February 24, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Earnest and Psaki back up Obama: Not just Jews shop at ‘randomly’ attacked kosher stores, so stop with the profiling! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- Bill Nye shares climate change proof: The Wyoming hills are alive with ‘science’! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- “Success story” update! Cut-and-run Obama shuts down Yemen embassy February 10, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Another ‘general policy’ bites the dust': Kerry and Biden meet with Netanyahu election rival February 9, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: December 23, 2012
Reported via Facebook (also confirmed)- It’s it with a heavy heart that I just read that Cpl. Megan Leavey’s partner Sgt. Rex passed away yesterday. This was written by Cpl.. Megan Leavey: ” Thank you for your service Rex, Take … Continue reading