What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Yeah @BuzzFeed should stick to cat gif listicles twitter.com/nymag/status/6… 7 hours ago
- Oh! I know this one! "Compassionate Conservative" #beentheredonethat twitter.com/jordansekulow/… 7 hours ago
- RT @joelpollak: No, @wolfblitzer, @GovMikeHuckabee did not “essentially, essentially” liken @BarackObama to Adolf Hitler. He referred to Ir… 7 hours ago
- RT @Skye820: Indeed. twitter.com/calvinn_hobbes… 7 hours ago
- Look who Newt is on the couch with now twitter.com/senwarren/stat… 7 hours ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Santa Cruz, Calif., police say body of missing 8-year-old girl found; teenage boy taken into custody - @KTVU bit.ly/1D4mE1b; 52 minutes ago
- Authorities report several buildings and houses damaged when magnitude 7.0 earthquake hit Papua, Indonesia - @AP bit.ly/1D4iVAB; 1 hour ago
- 4 people killed in small plane crash near Amery, Wis., authorities say; fire at scene is now out - @LBrownKSTP bit.ly/1JqTo5H; 5 hours ago
- South Korea declares end of MERS outbreak that claimed 36 lives since May - @YonhapNews bit.ly/1JMqWXT; 6 hours ago
- Boy Scouts of America board votes to end ban on openly gay adult leaders and employees - statement bit.ly/1JModgS; 6 hours ago
- Maggie’s Parts and Body Shop July 25, 2015
- Sen. Ernst Goes Naive July 25, 2015
- 16 Candidates Condensed Into 5 Wings July 23, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Draws Clear Line Between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion July 22, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (7-27-2015) July 27, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Hacked, Says Hacker Group July 27, 2015
- Cautionary Tale: Computer Hijacking, Extortion, and Sh*tware July 27, 2015
- Failure Theater Watch: House Claims It Won't Pass Senate Highway Bill July 27, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Hillary announces vision for America: Make EVERY home a Solyndra home Doug Powers
- Obama advises Kenya about ending gov’t corruption; Seattle experiencing ‘living wage’ awakening (a Sunday open thread) Doug Powers
- Look who’s coddling Denver’s social justice jerks July 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Getting tough: John Kerry tells coveted deal partner Iran that ‘death to America’ chants are ‘pretty stupid’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Politics
h/t Tim Conway Jr – Supposedly the skit was cut for time: Published on Dec 7, 2014 A St. Louis news station reconsiders its morning programming in light of the Ferguson riots.
I’m thinking more and more it didn’t really die – the Soviet Union just reorganized into what we see Putin making Russia into today. Whatever that is. @JonahNRO: A good day RT @Jeff_Jacoby: 23 yrs ago today, Russia, Ukraine & … Continue reading
It’s in the Seabee fight song to this day – And we promise that we remember The “Seventh of December” And remember Pearl Harbor we do…for them…
H/T Caleb What would a future look like with space tourists? Hang gliding on Europa? Swimming the rings of Saturn? Erik Wernquist, the video’s creator, explains his work: WANDERERS is a short science fiction film by Erik Wernquist (that´s me) … Continue reading
…to do this:
It’s almost “GO” time for the November elections, and hopefully people are starting to pay attention and are looking to vet candidates to see who they’ll vote for. In California Congressional District 26, the candidates are incumbent Democrat and Obama … Continue reading