What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- "Is, is that you..J-Joe?" RT @Strugglesofjess: Caption this. http://t.co/zo0JN0hC81 http://t.co/XzUY5Yvolo 1 hour ago
- .@donnabrazile @HillaryClinton @ConservativeLA The left-leaning bias, you mean? 1 hour ago
- RT @RichardGrenell: Editor meltdown at Talking Points Memo >>> @joshtpm: @Jewtastic Listen, you stupid pig. 2 hours ago
- RT @AmyOtto8: This story went out twitter.com/hunterschwarz/… 8:28 pm. It references a tweet from 8:35pm twitter.com/hillaryclinton… jeez h/t @RBPu… 2 hours ago
- RT @EWErickson: “Wish I had Bill spayed or neutered, just like that young man Bob Barker said.” #HillaryAfterHours 2 hours ago
Pick Your Date
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @breakingpol: Hillary Clinton says she has asked State Department to release her emails as soon as possible - @HillaryClinton http://t.c…; 3 hours ago
- State Department: US Ambassador to South Korea has non-life-threatening injuries after attack in Seoul - @StateDept breakingnews.com/t/BF5V; 8 hours ago
- Local reports: The US ambassador to Seoul is injured in an attack by an armed assailant - @YonhapNews bit.ly/1DWsONl; 8 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: House committee issues subpoenas for all emails of former Secretary of State Clinton related to Libya - @AlexNBCNews https…; 9 hours ago
- Iranian Foreign Minister: 'We believe that we are very close' to a nuclear arms deal - @NBCNews nbcnews.to/1DVV4PY; 11 hours ago
- The DHS Flop That Was Not A Flop March 3, 2015
- The Tyranny of Rules February 28, 2015
- Diagramming Our First Revolution, The “Redcoats” Are Coming, Again February 28, 2015
- John Kerry – The ‘Moveable Feast’ of Idiocy February 26, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (3-4-2015) March 4, 2015
- Young Conservative Danish Woman Promotes Freedom, Underboob March 4, 2015
- Terrific: Kennedy Seems to Be Leaning Towards Adopting the Government's Position on Obamacare, Because If He Doesn't, He'll Be Forced to Strike the Whole Law Down as Unconstitutional March 4, 2015
- NYPD "Quietly" Planning for Mumbai-Style IS Attack on NYC March 4, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Earnest and Psaki back up Obama: Not just Jews shop at ‘randomly’ attacked kosher stores, so stop with the profiling! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- Bill Nye shares climate change proof: The Wyoming hills are alive with ‘science’! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- “Success story” update! Cut-and-run Obama shuts down Yemen embassy February 10, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Another ‘general policy’ bites the dust': Kerry and Biden meet with Netanyahu election rival February 9, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Politics
h/t Tim Conway Jr – Supposedly the skit was cut for time: Published on Dec 7, 2014 A St. Louis news station reconsiders its morning programming in light of the Ferguson riots.
I’m thinking more and more it didn’t really die – the Soviet Union just reorganized into what we see Putin making Russia into today. Whatever that is. @JonahNRO: A good day RT @Jeff_Jacoby: 23 yrs ago today, Russia, Ukraine & … Continue reading
It’s in the Seabee fight song to this day – And we promise that we remember The “Seventh of December” And remember Pearl Harbor we do…for them…
H/T Caleb What would a future look like with space tourists? Hang gliding on Europa? Swimming the rings of Saturn? Erik Wernquist, the video’s creator, explains his work: WANDERERS is a short science fiction film by Erik Wernquist (that´s me) … Continue reading
…to do this:
It’s almost “GO” time for the November elections, and hopefully people are starting to pay attention and are looking to vet candidates to see who they’ll vote for. In California Congressional District 26, the candidates are incumbent Democrat and Obama … Continue reading