What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @AleteiaEN: "Abominable Evil": An African Perpective on Planned Parenthood ebx.sh/1ePbul4 http://t.co/4Xh7ZtHNbl 5 hours ago
- @JonahNRO @WNEP ...until his engine quits running *blub* 1 day ago
- Ooooo hey @ConservativeLA, for you tackyraccoons.com/2009/06/02/hav… Also @laborunionrpt 1 day ago
- RT @NaheedMajeed: A must watch by @DanHannanMEP explaining why some organisations are so keen for us to stay in the #EU https://t.co/lrkkTc… 1 day ago
- RT @PastorFrisbie: Wrong. Most Republicans are very compassionate people. We don't hate welfare. We hate welfare fraud. https://t.co/t5pVTu… 1 day ago
Pick Your Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Death toll in Indian train derailments rises to 20 - @timesofindia bit.ly/1MLfy4z; 9 hours ago
- Some 300 people are rescued from trains that derailed and fell into a river in Madhya Pradesh, India - @timesofindia bit.ly/1MLfy4z; 12 hours ago
- Republican debate lineup announced; John Kasich and Chris Christie get final spots - @nytimes bit.ly/1MKZIqD; 14 hours ago
- Authorities: 3 people dead, 3 others injured after fire in Waimate, New Zealand building - @NZStuff bit.ly/1P4UMeJ; 15 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US stocks close lower with Dow down for 4th straight day - @USATODAY usat.ly/1P4LMpX; 16 hours ago
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- House Dems find perfect committee replacement for indicted Rep. Fattah Doug Powers
- Place your bets: How will Hillary’s campaign ‘offset’ private jet emissions? Doug Powers
- Obama cronyism + your personal data = trouble July 29, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Planned Parenthood video, round 3: ‘We can see how much we can get out of it’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Conservatives
Maybe not a replacement for #TCOT (Top Conservatives on Twitter), but rather in addition to, and in defense of, that original concept. First, some history of #TCOT, you can go there and come back or check it out later. Today Todd … Continue reading
I’ll miss Jim DeMint in the Senate, but here’s hoping he’ll make some progress at the Heritage Foundation Meanwhile, little Chuckie at Little Green Snotballs has his panties in a wad because DeMint might yet make a living. The nerve! … Continue reading
With all the clamoring to soak the rich to avoid forcing the fortunate poor* going to work and getting less for free, Great Britain played the “fair share” game and went after more of the income of the evil rich. The … Continue reading
Leaders in the EU seem to have the same problem Obama has; no understanding of how jobs are created. They think that by making the declaration “We need to create jobs”, jobs will somehow magically appear. Conversely, every bill they … Continue reading
European nations have been on a quick march to socialism for many years. Openly socialist nations such as Greece are bankrupt and taking bailouts to stave off the inevitable crash that is to come. They spend the bailout money given … Continue reading