What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @TwitchyTeam: 'Are you proud of this garbage?' Slimeball Harry Reid digs in heels for Planned Parenthood bit.ly/1I82UWW 51 minutes ago
- RT @theMRC: LA Times Fires Leftist Cartoonist Ted Rall For False Account About LAPD ow.ly/31WiH8 3 hours ago
- RT @DarrellIssa: The remains of 36 Marines were returned this week from a WWII battlefield in Japan. They are finally home. #tcot http://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @RepJeffDuncan: Did I hear that right? Sec. Kerry declines to answer whether Admin would respect the will of Congress if we override Ira… 6 hours ago
- RT @ZillaStevenson: Pray for Mandy Nagy (Update 7-20-2015: “She has had to learn how to do everything”) shar.es/1sOldi via @sharet… 6 hours ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @breakingmoney: Yelp shares tumble in after-hours trading after 2nd-quarter reporting earnings missed estimates - @businessinsider http:…; 1 hour ago
- Twitter posts 2 qtr earnings of $0.07 per share vs $0.04 est.; revenue of $502 million vs $481 million est - @CNBCnow cnb.cx/1kcKS9i; 1 hour ago
- Sandra Bland puts on orange jumpsuit, stands for mugshot in new video released by DA's office to 'dispel' rumors breakingnews.com/t/BL9H; 2 hours ago
- NFL upholds 4-game suspension for Tom Brady in 'deflategate' case - @CNBC, @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/BI56; 2 hours ago
- Lawyer: Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard has been granted parole and will be released in November - @WSJ on.wsj.com/1FYNx3d; 4 hours ago
- Maggie’s Parts and Body Shop July 25, 2015
- Sen. Ernst Goes Naive July 25, 2015
- 16 Candidates Condensed Into 5 Wings July 23, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Draws Clear Line Between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion July 22, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Hillary announces vision for America: Make EVERY home a Solyndra home Doug Powers
- Obama advises Kenya about ending gov’t corruption; Seattle experiencing ‘living wage’ awakening (a Sunday open thread) Doug Powers
- Look who’s coddling Denver’s social justice jerks July 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Getting tough: John Kerry tells coveted deal partner Iran that ‘death to America’ chants are ‘pretty stupid’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: democrat code words
In B. Hussein Obama’s weekly propaganda blast, I couldn’t help but notice how quickly he changes from “tax credit” when it applies to regime-approved businesses, to the more negative-sounding “subsidy” when it comes to tax breaks to businesses he doesn’t … Continue reading