Posts Tagged ‘Democratic National Committee’
I guess there was a contest and I missed it?
Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — with Gillibrand sitting right there. Is truth an absolute defense to gratuitous comments aimed at a woman colleague’s appearance? If so, he and Obama are probably both off the hook.
At the very least, this’ll make for a nifty blue-on-blue food fight between hardcore O-bots and progressives who take their feminism a bit more seriously. Next up on “Hot or Not: Attorney General Edition”? Eric Holder. Easy thumbs down because of the ‘stache, right?
“She’s brilliant and she’s dedicated,” Obama said at a luncheon fundraiser benefitting the DNC, according to the pool report. “She’s tough… She also happens to be, by far, the best looking attorney general.”
“It’s true! C’mon,” he said as the crowd laughed, according to a report provided by a print reporter at the home of John Goldman, an heir to the Levi-Strauss fortune.
Harris has served as California’s attorney general since 2011 and is a rising star for Democrats. She is often mentioned as a potential candidate for governor.
Filed under “If Bush Had Said This The Left Would Be In A State Of Constant Indignation.”
- Obama says Kamala Harris Is the ‘Best Looking Attorney General’; Some Criticize, Some Don’t Mind (blackchristiannews.com)
- President Obama Slammed: California Attorney General Is ‘Best-Looking’ (hollywoodlife.com)
Antonio (Tony Villar, aka Tony VivaLaRaza) Villaraigosa says he’s going to Charlotte and hopes to “see you there”-
Tina Korbe notes;
Yes, Obama’s Super PAC accepted a $1 million donation from serial misogynist Bill Maher — but Obama had a “woman problem” long before that. While Obama has always worked assiduously to ensure that female voters will support him in his upcoming reelection bid (most recently even going so far as to call Sandra Fluke!), he apparently has been less concerned about the relative contentment of his female staffers.
Now the RNC returns DNC fire regarding their trumped-up War on Women campaign blitz starring the leftist activist Sandra Fluke (who plays a hopeless college student absolutely forced to overpay for condoms, etc.);
- Will The Real “Prostitute” Stand Up? (markamerica.com)
- Video: Female Democratic lawmakers refuse to speak out against Bill Maher’s misogynism (hotair.com)
- Video: Concerned Women for America Slams Obama For Ties to Misogynist Maher (newsbusters.org)
- Obama on Rush and Fluke: I don’t like to see private citizens insulted for speaking up (hotair.com)