What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- See? Trees are evil - 8 Children Injured, 2 Critically, When Tree Crashes Down Outside California Museum abcnews.go.com/US/children-in… 14 hours ago
- @stix1972 Great, now the Russian Women Wanting Husbands will start tweeting me 😜 14 hours ago
- Two reasons of many for @FoxNews to be on top @AndreaTantaros @JedediahBila #BikinisForDays http://t.co/zi5Qa1vfxi 14 hours ago
- Sick people #SupportPlannedParenthood twitter.com/mattsmethurst/… 14 hours ago
- One upping @AndreaTantaros twitter.com/jedediahbila/s… 14 hours ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Photo: Suitcase found on Reunion island where reported aircraft debris was found http://t.co/fWQ34Kytxp - @linfore, @a_forestier; 1 hour ago
- A suitcase has been found in the same place that aircraft debris was discovered on Reunion island - @linfore bit.ly/1IrQtob; 1 hour ago
- Australian deputy prime minister says debris found on Reunion is being treated as a major lead in search for MH370 breakingnews.com/t/PKq; 3 hours ago
- Wreckage from MH370 could have reached the Reunion islands, Australia's deputy prime minister confirms breakingnews.com/t/PKq; 3 hours ago
- Myanmar pardons nearly 7,000 prisoners, including 155 jailed Chinese loggers, sources say - @Reuters bit.ly/1fJMooy; 4 hours ago
- Overnight Open Thread (7-29-2015) July 29, 2015
- Open Thread July 29, 2015
- Cautionary Tale: Computer Hijacking, Extortion, and Sh*tware, Part 2 July 29, 2015
- Some Economists Say Greece Should Stay In the Euro -- But Germany Should Exit It July 29, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Hillary announces vision for America: Make EVERY home a Solyndra home Doug Powers
- Obama advises Kenya about ending gov’t corruption; Seattle experiencing ‘living wage’ awakening (a Sunday open thread) Doug Powers
- Look who’s coddling Denver’s social justice jerks July 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Getting tough: John Kerry tells coveted deal partner Iran that ‘death to America’ chants are ‘pretty stupid’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Facebook
Mike Rowe with a warning to high school seniors and their worried parents, and an apology to my kids
Parents like my wife and I… My youngest is 18, just finishing high school, and ready to move on to…what? There was a time not too long ago, I felt that in being an American we had unlimited potential. You … Continue reading
Mil blogger and active-duty Army Master Sgt. CJ Grisham (Michelle Malkin wrote about him here) is having trouble of the Second Amendment type in Temple, Texas: CJ Grisham This past weekend while on a 10-mile hike with my 15-year old … Continue reading
Reported via Facebook (also confirmed)- It’s it with a heavy heart that I just read that Cpl. Megan Leavey’s partner Sgt. Rex passed away yesterday. This was written by Cpl.. Megan Leavey: ” Thank you for your service Rex, Take … Continue reading
Love that guy. I still see Josey Wales in that face. You can watch his speech here h/t Mark from Facebook.
Got a call from Highway Patrol for a “Motorcycle Down,” a major injury accident. Jumped in my truck and headed to where it was supposed to be, and of course it was actually in the other direction from where they … Continue reading
Same Democrat freak-show in Sacramento Continue reading