Posts Tagged ‘George Zimmerman’
You can read along here, but Bill Whittle covers it pretty well in ten minutes.
- The best analysis of the Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman case (globalelite.tv)
- ‘The Lynching’: Bill Whittle lays out Zimmerman facts media kept hidden (bizpacreview.com)
- Bill Whittle: The Lynching of George Zimmerman (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
See, you’re confusing “justice” with “vengeance” -
The New Black Panthers made news last week when they released “Wanted: Dead or Alive” posters for George Zimmerman, who shot and killed 17-year old Trayvon Martin, and then offered a $10,000 reward for his capture.
“We wanted, and want, and demand that Zimmerman be brought to justice and brought to trial immediately,” Shabazz said, “and if that had been done we wouldn‘t even be discussing the ’reward’ topic.”
See, a “Wanted – Dead or Alive” order is about as far from actual justice as I can imagine anyone being. That is the topic. “Justice” doesn’t mean a lynching today, does it?
In fairness, I was all for the same form of “justice” for Casey Anthony, and before her, OJ Simpson. Both were found “not guilty” contrary to the evidence, I thought anyway. I was wrong then, and these people are wrong now.
If you think a bad law is behind Zimmerman not being brought properly to trial, fine. That’s a valid point. Change the law.
The legal system doesn’t exist for people to get even, though that’s exactly what the left seems to want in this case. Stay tuned for next week; someone they identify with socially will be arrested and again, these same people will demand the perpetrator be set free, be he a cop killer or alleged of a hate crime.
- Allen West: The New Black Panther bounty on Zimmerman is a hate crime (genomega1.wordpress.com)
- Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman “wanted dead or alive” (lameducks.wordpress.com)