What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @Mamadoxie Since you're going north... yaf.org/innerpagetempl… 2 hours ago
- RT @PruPaine: It's core hemorrhagic fever RT @TheRickWilson: Ebola is the new ISIS. 6 hours ago
- @Candi151 @Progress4Ohio Government has become bloated and incompetent across the board. 7 hours ago
- @Progress4Ohio And #you use too #many #hashtags to be #real 7 hours ago
- @jmaz @TheRickWilson But he didn't see the video until just now 7 hours ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
- Kansas City Royals beat the Oakland Athletics 9-8 in 12 innings to win American League wild-card game - @NBCSports breakingnews.com/t/V2E; 58 minutes ago
- Afghan official says 2 suicide bomber attacks in Kabul kill 7, wound 21 people, mostly troops - @AP breakingnews.com/t/Lce; 2 hours ago
- Police: Bell Gardens, Calif., Mayor Daniel Crespo dies after being shot in home; wife in custody - @LANow lat.ms/1ppcJXh; 5 hours ago
- CDC: US Ebola patient traveled from Liberia on Sept. 19; began to develop symptoms on Sept. 27 - live video breakingnews.com/t/PoI; 8 hours ago
- Texas health officials say Ebola patient traveled to West Africa, developed symptoms after return - @FOX4 bit.ly/1DWZEyd; 8 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Al Qaeda leader claims key operative in so-called 'Khorasan group' was killed September 30, 2014
- Islamic State photos detail rout of Iraqi Army at Camp Saqlawiya September 30, 2014
- US adds Harakat-ul-Mujahideen's emir to terrorism list September 30, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Paging Eric ‘vote fraud doesn’t exist’ Holder Doug Powers
- New scare tactic highlights gravity of the ‘climate crisis’ Doug Powers
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: Government
I’ll miss Jim DeMint in the Senate, but here’s hoping he’ll make some progress at the Heritage Foundation Meanwhile, little Chuckie at Little Green Snotballs has his panties in a wad because DeMint might yet make a living. The nerve! … Continue reading
Meet the Anti-#Julia: #Emily O’Neill [my emphasis below]: The Obama campaign’s “Life of Julia” ad is a disturbing sign. It suggests that political strategists, pollsters, and campaign advisers must think that the people living off government are getting to the point … Continue reading
From the US Marines Facebook page: Last year, more than 30,000 young Americans became U.S. Marines. They did it through the efforts of their drill instructors. Watch what it takes to make a Marine. Like their Facebook page. Don’t want … Continue reading
European nations have been on a quick march to socialism for many years. Openly socialist nations such as Greece are bankrupt and taking bailouts to stave off the inevitable crash that is to come. They spend the bailout money given … Continue reading
Seriously. Share this video with everyone you know. Continue reading
No kidding, they should be protesting in DC at the White House, at Congress; or how about “Occupy K-Street”? Instead they encroach on neighborhoods and cut people off from the few parks they have… Herman Cain was speaking at the … Continue reading