What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @RBPundit: Every Democrat in Congress should be asked if they agree with Farrakhan that Ebola is a "bio-weapon" that only kills black pe… 27 minutes ago
- RT @theblaze: Lawmakers say Mexico is close to releasing Marine Sgt. Tahmooressi from prison: theblaze.com/stories/2014/1… http://t.co/CGEeYGHs1H 27 minutes ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Fun fact: When I asked ICE PAO about Afghan soldiers who ditched Quantico, he didn't know what I was talking about http… 28 minutes ago
- @ConservativeLA ✔️ 29 minutes ago
- Sick“@NBCNews: Nearly 1,000 chickens beaten to death with golf clubs at Foster Farms facility nbcnews.to/1mQKIfq http://t.co/109jgDJdfx” 35 minutes ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Texas Ebola patient traveled through Brussels en route to US, Liberian ministry of information says - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/PoI; 21 minutes ago
- Texas state health officials say they have no other suspected Ebola cases at this time - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/PoI; 2 hours ago
- City says all 3 members of Dallas ambulance crew exposed to Ebola patient test negative for virus - @ReutersUS bit.ly/1th4Xjs; 2 hours ago
- The New York Times announces plans to eliminate about 100 newsroom jobs - @nytimes nyti.ms/1th3QQH; 2 hours ago
- Iraqi PM Abadi 'totally' opposes Arab nations joining air strikes against Islamic State in Iraq - @BBCBreaking bbc.in/1th17qr; 3 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Al Qaeda leader claims key operative in so-called 'Khorasan group' was killed September 30, 2014
- Islamic State photos detail rout of Iraqi Army at Camp Saqlawiya September 30, 2014
- US adds Harakat-ul-Mujahideen's emir to terrorism list September 30, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Paging Eric ‘vote fraud doesn’t exist’ Holder Doug Powers
- New scare tactic highlights gravity of the ‘climate crisis’ Doug Powers
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: Jews
This video appeared on SNL in 2005 (I think), and my wife had the song stuck in her head a couple nights ago, so I downloaded and converted it for her. Then my friend Jeff posted a video “…to those who celebrate … Continue reading