What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @IDFSpokesperson: WATCH: 12 examples of Hamas firing rockets from civilian areas in Gaza. youtu.be/IUrDAEgisXM 2 hours ago
- RT @BulletMagnetEd: Here's 'Lone Survivor' NAVY SEAL's Response to Jesse Ventura's Lawsuit of American Hero Chris Kyle http://t.co/PYytpPXb… 2 hours ago
- Colorado ISP Peak Internet Sues Customer For Bad Online Reviews popehat.com/2014/07/30/col… #tcot 2 hours ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: Shot...Chaser http://t.co/0bpHswukZM 2 hours ago
- RT @JasonMattera: Israeli Ambassador: Hey, Remember When Hamas Was Dancing on 9/11 Because Americans Died? po.st/Jj2VZj 2 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- RT @breakingpol: Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds law that ended collective bargaining for most public workers - @journalsentinel, @AP https…; 2 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US weekly jobless claims rise to 302,000 versus 301,000 estimate; still pre-recession levels - @CNBC, @AP; 2 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds voter photo ID poll requirement; law still blocked in federal court - @sbauerAP https://t.…; 3 hours ago
- Ukrainian parliament rejects PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk's resignation that he offered last week - @Reuters, @ChristopherJM breakingnews.com/t/NCb; 5 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: Eurozone inflation slows to 0.4% in July, lowest since 2009; June unemployment at 11.5% - @CNBCWorld, @BloombergNews htt…; 6 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ansar al Sharia, allies seize Libyan special forces base in Benghazi July 30, 2014
- AQAP releases 5th installment of 'Repulsion of Aggression' video series July 30, 2014
- Well-connected jihadist tweets, then deletes, explanation of al Qaeda's oath to Mullah Omar July 30, 2014
- Analysis: Islamic State advertises war crimes in video July 29, 2014
- Hey, Snotty Bloomberg: Mind your own crumbling city! July 11, 2014 Michelle Malkin
- Sen. Patty Murray authors ‘Not My Boss’s Business Act’ to exempt O-care from law she voted for in ’93 July 10, 2014 Doug Powers
- Obama’s Immigration Lawyers’ Enrichment Act July 9, 2014 Michelle Malkin
- ‘Sobby Lobby’ rides again: Forget ‘it’s the law,’ Harry Reid pledges action against Hobby Lobby ruling July 9, 2014 Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: John Stossel
via Twitchy The U.S. Forest Service is blocking residents of Tombstone, Ariz. from repairing waterlines damaged by storms and wildfires last year. Why? Because restoring the lines that bring spring water from the mountains could endanger the Mexican spotted owl. … Continue reading
With the death of Breitbart last week, two weeks ago seems like forever. Two weeks ago, Fox News broadcast a show featuring John Stossel called Illegal Everything. The stuff they showed was government at its most ridiculous, most inane bureaucratic worst. Children … Continue reading
What do you have to do to open a lemonade stand in New York City? Also, EPA destroys an Idaho family. [UPDATE] MULTIPLE Families.
Oh. My. God. The show should be called “Out-of-Control America”. Ask John Stossel, I’m watching a show called “Illegal Everything” on Fox right now, and some of the crap required blows me away; It made me want to try to … Continue reading