What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @Mamadoxie Since you're going north... yaf.org/innerpagetempl… 2 hours ago
- RT @PruPaine: It's core hemorrhagic fever RT @TheRickWilson: Ebola is the new ISIS. 6 hours ago
- @Candi151 @Progress4Ohio Government has become bloated and incompetent across the board. 7 hours ago
- @Progress4Ohio And #you use too #many #hashtags to be #real 7 hours ago
- @jmaz @TheRickWilson But he didn't see the video until just now 7 hours ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
- Kansas City Royals beat the Oakland Athletics 9-8 in 12 innings to win American League wild-card game - @NBCSports breakingnews.com/t/V2E; 59 minutes ago
- Afghan official says 2 suicide bomber attacks in Kabul kill 7, wound 21 people, mostly troops - @AP breakingnews.com/t/Lce; 2 hours ago
- Police: Bell Gardens, Calif., Mayor Daniel Crespo dies after being shot in home; wife in custody - @LANow lat.ms/1ppcJXh; 5 hours ago
- CDC: US Ebola patient traveled from Liberia on Sept. 19; began to develop symptoms on Sept. 27 - live video breakingnews.com/t/PoI; 8 hours ago
- Texas health officials say Ebola patient traveled to West Africa, developed symptoms after return - @FOX4 bit.ly/1DWZEyd; 8 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Al Qaeda leader claims key operative in so-called 'Khorasan group' was killed September 30, 2014
- Islamic State photos detail rout of Iraqi Army at Camp Saqlawiya September 30, 2014
- US adds Harakat-ul-Mujahideen's emir to terrorism list September 30, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Paging Eric ‘vote fraud doesn’t exist’ Holder Doug Powers
- New scare tactic highlights gravity of the ‘climate crisis’ Doug Powers
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: John Stossel
via Twitchy The U.S. Forest Service is blocking residents of Tombstone, Ariz. from repairing waterlines damaged by storms and wildfires last year. Why? Because restoring the lines that bring spring water from the mountains could endanger the Mexican spotted owl. … Continue reading
With the death of Breitbart last week, two weeks ago seems like forever. Two weeks ago, Fox News broadcast a show featuring John Stossel called Illegal Everything. The stuff they showed was government at its most ridiculous, most inane bureaucratic worst. Children … Continue reading
What do you have to do to open a lemonade stand in New York City? Also, EPA destroys an Idaho family. [UPDATE] MULTIPLE Families.
Oh. My. God. The show should be called “Out-of-Control America”. Ask John Stossel, I’m watching a show called “Illegal Everything” on Fox right now, and some of the crap required blows me away; It made me want to try to … Continue reading