What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @JonahNRO @WNEP ...until his engine quits running *blub* 1 day ago
- Ooooo hey @ConservativeLA, for you tackyraccoons.com/2009/06/02/hav… Also @laborunionrpt 1 day ago
- RT @NaheedMajeed: A must watch by @DanHannanMEP explaining why some organisations are so keen for us to stay in the #EU https://t.co/lrkkTc… 1 day ago
- RT @PastorFrisbie: Wrong. Most Republicans are very compassionate people. We don't hate welfare. We hate welfare fraud. https://t.co/t5pVTu… 1 day ago
- RT @BL00MC0UNTY: I Am Scootman @tnbarbq: #BL00MC0UNTY morning laugh. http://t.co/QmkijioBg3 bit.ly/1IA15RP #bloomcounty http://t.co… 1 day ago
Pick Your Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Some 300 people are rescued from trains that derailed and fell into a river in Madhya Pradesh, India - @timesofindia bit.ly/1MLfy4z; 2 hours ago
- Republican debate lineup announced; John Kasich and Chris Christie get final spots - @nytimes bit.ly/1MKZIqD; 4 hours ago
- Authorities: 3 people dead, 3 others injured after fire in Waimate, New Zealand building - @NZStuff bit.ly/1P4UMeJ; 5 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US stocks close lower with Dow down for 4th straight day - @USATODAY usat.ly/1P4LMpX; 6 hours ago
- Milwaukee archdiocese reaches $21 million settlement with clergy abuse victims - @WISN12News bit.ly/1K2rvwK; 6 hours ago
- Fox News Announces Debate Line-UP August 4, 2015
- Feminist Bitchings of the Day August 4, 2015
- So Sometimes You Want to do Some Low-Risk Progressive Moral Preening and Collect Your Knee-Jerk Seal-Claps for Your Thick-Headed-but-Politically-Correct Statement, But Then You Accidentally Veer Off Into a Ditch and Say Something Condescendingly Racist August 4, 2015
- Chris Christie: I Would Not Permit Businesses to "Discriminate" Against Gay People, But Would Make Exemptions for Religious Organizations Only August 4, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- House Dems find perfect committee replacement for indicted Rep. Fattah Doug Powers
- Place your bets: How will Hillary’s campaign ‘offset’ private jet emissions? Doug Powers
- Obama cronyism + your personal data = trouble July 29, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Planned Parenthood video, round 3: ‘We can see how much we can get out of it’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Kay Bailey Hutchison
I know, it’s politics. Sigh– The favor has been repaid. Texas Gov. Rick Perry David Dewhurst has the support of the man he backed for president, Rick Perry. (AP Photo/Eric Gay) this morning endorsed David Dewhurst for the U.S. Senate … Continue reading
Is Barack Obama angry about it today? He says he is. Angry at BIG OIL, angry at those Wascally Wepublicans, and angry at you for daring to still be driving your car instead of walking. If Obama really, really, really wanted to lower gas … Continue reading