What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @ShafiqTaliba @Ebolamerican "It" then 8 hours ago
- RT @PJMedia_com: Turkey Bombs Kurdish Village, Killing 10 Civilians bit.ly/1fUUivd #tcot 8 hours ago
- RT @cayankee: And the PP videos are much than that RT @theMRC: Dems Furious Hillary 'Waffled,' Acknowledged Fetus ... tmi.me/1f7lRX 1 day ago
- .@kesgardner @Lady_Penquin @LibertyBritt ...and then ask Ken why and when he blocked me. That's weird... 1 day ago
- Note to MSM: Please ignore the following - twitter.com/trscoop/status… 1 day ago
Pick Your Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @BreakingNewsUK: TV presenter and singer Cilla Black has died at the age of 72, Spanish police confirm - @SunNewsdesk http://t.co/aZl7Ws…; 47 minutes ago
- Burundi official confirms country's former intelligence chief, ally of president, has been killed - @AP breakingnews.com/t/BIFd; 1 hour ago
- Report: A plane door washed up on Reunion Island and is currently undergoing tests in France - @SkyNewsBreak bit.ly/1IgRYX1; 5 hours ago
- Ronda Rousey defeats Bethe Correia by knockout to retain UFC Women's Bantamweight Championship - @SportsCenter bit.ly/1UfkO1E; 6 hours ago
- Memphis police officer shot, killed during traffic stop, officials say; suspect remains at large - @memphisnews bit.ly/1Ufe97M; 8 hours ago
- EMT 08/02/15 Opulence edition [krakatoa] August 2, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (1 Aug 2015) August 1, 2015
- Open Thread: Best Movie Soundtracks [Y-not] August 1, 2015
- Saturday Gardening Thread: "Cold" August Ovens [Y-not and KT] August 1, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- House Dems find perfect committee replacement for indicted Rep. Fattah Doug Powers
- Place your bets: How will Hillary’s campaign ‘offset’ private jet emissions? Doug Powers
- Obama cronyism + your personal data = trouble July 29, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Planned Parenthood video, round 3: ‘We can see how much we can get out of it’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Mark Levin
Michele Bachmann was just on with Mark Levin on his radio show a little bit ago (as I write this), and she expressed concern that the phone lines in DC were dead as pertained to the Immigration Bill last week … Continue reading
I couldn’t believe this crap when I heard it, either… First, an Air Force Chaplain saw the “God Created a Farmer” video that aired during the Super Bowl this past February, and thought it needed a tweak in honor of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Several weeks ago, driving home from work, I tuned to a local AM station and was listening to Mark Levin. I had already purchased his new book “Ameritopia” during pre-order back in December, and had since had it delivered to … Continue reading
Another H. Ross Perot we don’t need, I get that. A Ron Paul deciding to go 3rd Party would draw enough votes from the GOP candidate to guarantee another Obama term as President. Game over for any hope for the … Continue reading
Seriously. Share this video with everyone you know. Continue reading