What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @dhewlett: “@screencapsstars: what a model thanks for the amazing day :) http://t.co/nAoWOZOubq” The #fedcon Stargate too small for my M… 4 hours ago
- RT @ByronBucao: Proud of these kids. Game time y'all, happy Bridge Juniors Day lol #theALIASdancefam http://t.co/8NVnMVrJnP 4 hours ago
- RT @johnhawkinsrwn: No conservative should be voting for a secret Obamatrade deal that's so horrible the details are being hidden from the … 4 hours ago
- RT @TwitchyTeam: Why? Because [redacted]: Day after Benghazi, Hillary got 'it was the video' talking points in order bit.ly/1dpmXbp 17 hours ago
- RT @michellemalkin: Bad: @Fossil sells out US tech workers--forced to train their cheaper Infosys replacements from India==> https://t.co/x… 17 hours ago
Pick Your Date
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Verdict to be read in voluntary manslaughter case against Cleveland Police Officer Michael Brelo, sources say - @wkyc on.wkyc.com/1Rc1dxT; 1 hour ago
- Iraqis begin counter-attack on IS militants near Ramadi, say local officials, witnesses - @BBCBreaking, @Reuters bbc.in/1KqvqIC; 3 hours ago
- US Senate to reconvene May 31 after attempts to pass Patriot Act extensions fail, Sen. McConnell says - @ChadPergram bit.ly/1Gv3HEl; 7 hours ago
- US Senate blocks House bill aimed at overhauling NSA's contentious phone-surveillance program - @WSJbreakingnews on.wsj.com/1FYNx3d; 8 hours ago
- US Senate votes 62-37 to pass trade fast track bill; proposal now heads to House - @markknoller, @AP abcn.ws/1dpXX3G; 11 hours ago
- Rush Is Right; GOP Should Not Write Off States May 21, 2015
- Greenies, you can now hold a funeral for your failed “movement” May 17, 2015
- Conservative Review Compares Declared Candidates May 13, 2015
- Round Table: Electability May 13, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- George Stephanopoulos removes ‘Hillary 2016′ button long enough to call out ‘Clinton Cash’ author’s bias Doug Powers
- Baltimore mayor provided destruction ‘space’ for rioters, and they’re running with it April 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- Open thread: Obama era perfectly encapsulated in one sentence; Krauthammer nukes Hillary apologists April 26, 2015 Doug Powers
- Hillary: Killing unborn babies will never be copacetic until you clingers let go of your religious hangups April 25, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Mormon
1. “Hey, at least that successful Mormon businessman didn’t win.” 2. “Didn’t your lady parts warn you this would happen?” 3. “Look at the Bright Side, Gay marriage passed in four states.” 4. “Hey, Big Bird still has a job. … Continue reading
If you haven’t heard of Mia Love, it’s because mostly her existence is kept hidden or minimized by the media. Why? Because she’s not only a Republican, but Mormon, and black. See, blacks aren’t allowed to be Republicans, because then … Continue reading