What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- "Fair share" - well at least Trump and Obama agree on something twitter.com/iowahawkblog/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @MustafaNajafi: Iraq defence ministry announce the arrival of American Apache war planes & military equipment to the Habbaniyah base. ht… 2 hours ago
- @deray @electrolemon @jordan_budd Nicki Minaj tell you to STFU yet? mobile.twitter.com/RebelWilson/st…^tfw 9 hours ago
- @Strugglesofjess Keys are cool 12 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: The social justice video award should go to whomever cuts electricity to the VMAs. 12 hours ago
Pick Your Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- NBC announces Obama will film special edition of 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' during visit to Alaska - @ditzkoff bit.ly/1NSlgRP; 40 minutes ago
- National guardsman dies at Ukraine parliament in violent protests against autonomy for rebel-held east - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/NCb; 1 hour ago
- Hungarian train with 300-400 migrants stopped at Austrian border, police say - @AFP bit.ly/1fR5FnP; 1 hour ago
- Boko Haram kills nearly 80 in northeast Nigeria villages, locals say - @AFP bit.ly/1FbSHaO; 2 hours ago
- Palmyra's Temple of Bel still standing despite IS bid to blow it up, Syria antiquities chief says - @BBCBreaking bbc.in/1LND1lV; 3 hours ago
- Open Letter: Donald Trump, Jorge Ramos-Activist, and Liberal Media’s Agenda August 31, 2015
- Reagan’s Magic, Was it His Style, or His Conservatism? August 29, 2015
- 7th Circuit Says MS13 Can Pack Heat August 27, 2015
- Here Come the Environmental Police August 25, 2015
- Playing For Keeps: Business Interests Strike Back At Republicans Opposed To Ex/Im Bank August 31, 2015
- Open Thread August 31, 2015
- Monday Morning News Dump August 31, 2015
- Morning Post (8-31-15) August 31, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Peak pandering: Ahead of Alaska visit, Obama officially renames Mt. McKinley August 31, 2015 Doug Powers
- ‘Degrade and ultimately destroy’ ISIS update: JV team ‘growing like crazy’ August 30, 2015 Doug Powers
- With friends like these: Iran deputy foreign minister welcomes Harry Reid’s Senate filibuster intention August 30, 2015 Doug Powers
- Lincoln Chafee dooms candidacy after reminding DNC crowd he’s been scandal-free for 30 years August 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading