What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Yeah @BuzzFeed should stick to cat gif listicles twitter.com/nymag/status/6… 15 hours ago
- Oh! I know this one! "Compassionate Conservative" #beentheredonethat twitter.com/jordansekulow/… 15 hours ago
- RT @joelpollak: No, @wolfblitzer, @GovMikeHuckabee did not “essentially, essentially” liken @BarackObama to Adolf Hitler. He referred to Ir… 15 hours ago
- RT @Skye820: Indeed. twitter.com/calvinn_hobbes… 15 hours ago
- Look who Newt is on the couch with now twitter.com/senwarren/stat… 15 hours ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Researchers hail major discovery as French teen finds 560,000 year-old tooth - @AFP yhoo.it/1IoDQdr; 3 hours ago
- NATO's Stoltenberg condemns recent attacks in Turkey, says 'terrorism in all its forms can never be tolerated or justified' - @NATODepSpox; 3 hours ago
- Libyan court sentences Gadhafi's son, Seif al-Islam, to death over killings in 2011 uprising - @AP breakingnews.com/t/gD; 4 hours ago
- Colorado Rockies have traded Troy Tulowitzki to the Toronto Blue Jays in deal for Jose Reyes, source confirms - @AP; 6 hours ago
- Santa Cruz, Calif., police say body of missing 8-year-old girl found; teenage boy taken into custody - @KTVU bit.ly/1D4mE1b; 8 hours ago
- Maggie’s Parts and Body Shop July 25, 2015
- Sen. Ernst Goes Naive July 25, 2015
- 16 Candidates Condensed Into 5 Wings July 23, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Draws Clear Line Between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion July 22, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Hillary announces vision for America: Make EVERY home a Solyndra home Doug Powers
- Obama advises Kenya about ending gov’t corruption; Seattle experiencing ‘living wage’ awakening (a Sunday open thread) Doug Powers
- Look who’s coddling Denver’s social justice jerks July 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Getting tough: John Kerry tells coveted deal partner Iran that ‘death to America’ chants are ‘pretty stupid’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading