What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @LegInsurrection: Charges dropped against pro-Israel @ohiou students legalinsurrection.com/2015/03/charge… congrats @BeckySebo http://t.co/fjGpGyE0GM 58 minutes ago
- @jeffogar @KatMcKinley @jbendery @itsonlywords Like Bill teaching a sexual harassment course 1 hour ago
- RT @ACSpollen: 26 States Want Investigation Of Obama’s Amnesty dailycaller.com/2015/03/06/26-… 1 hour ago
- RT @DefundDC: Thanks for following, sure do miss Bossy Monica @LeMarquand 14 hours ago
- RT @kaltkrieger: I told you so. What can happen when conservatives stay out of party politics. unifiedpatriots.com/2014/06/15/i-t… #PrecinctStrategy #P… 14 hours ago
Pick Your Date
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @breakingbytes: Report: At least 46,000 Twitter accounts were run by Islamic State supporters in fall 2014 - @NBCNews http://t.co/jy9nL2…; 43 minutes ago
- 3 people are charged over roles in hacking US email providers, says Department of Justice - @Reuters cnb.cx/1A4trjT; 1 hour ago
- NCAA: Syracuse penalties include scholarship reductions, 9-game suspension for head basketball coach - @NCAA bit.ly/1EU2hSo; 2 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: Wisconsin state Assembly passes right-to-work bill; Gov. Scott Walker expected to sign legislation - @WISCTV_News3 http://…; 4 hours ago
- NASA's Dawn spacecraft slips into orbit around dwarf planet Ceres - @NBCNews nbcnews.to/1A3O1Rt; 5 hours ago
- The DHS Flop That Was Not A Flop March 3, 2015
- The Tyranny of Rules February 28, 2015
- Diagramming Our First Revolution, The “Redcoats” Are Coming, Again February 28, 2015
- John Kerry – The ‘Moveable Feast’ of Idiocy February 26, 2015
- Valerie Jarrett Offered Opportunity to Defend Hillary Clinton, But Declines March 6, 2015
- Open Thread March 6, 2015
- Morning Thread (3-6-2015) March 6, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (3-5-2015) March 5, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Earnest and Psaki back up Obama: Not just Jews shop at ‘randomly’ attacked kosher stores, so stop with the profiling! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- Bill Nye shares climate change proof: The Wyoming hills are alive with ‘science’! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- “Success story” update! Cut-and-run Obama shuts down Yemen embassy February 10, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Another ‘general policy’ bites the dust': Kerry and Biden meet with Netanyahu election rival February 9, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading