What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @marklevinshow: Without carbon dioxide, you're dead fb.me/3AdbZX4Vo 7 hours ago
- With them playing it's a triumph for Netflix twitter.com/EdMorrissey/st… 7 hours ago
- RT @amandacarpenter: Why doesn't someone ask his former Secretary of State? twitter.com/EWErickson/sta… 9 hours ago
- @cpep Yeah, Brady kinda comes off as petulant here nfl.com/news/story/0ap… 13 hours ago
- Really? Are you really "stunned"? twitter.com/nymag/status/6… 14 hours ago
Pick Your Date
December 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Indonesia says crew action caused crashed AirAsia jet to lose control - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/aYa; 1 hour ago
- 15 people said to be blinded after eye surgery at health camp organized by charity in Ambala, India - @timesofindia bit.ly/1lUXlXC; 3 hours ago
- Reserve Bank of India keeps policy rate unchanged at 6.75% amid pick-up in economic growth - @timesofindia bit.ly/1lUX33d; 3 hours ago
- UN: 17 countries in Americas may have eliminated mother-to-child HIV, syphilis transmission - @TR_Foundation tmsnrt.rs/1lUWdn2; 4 hours ago
- Baltimore Ravens beat Cleveland Browns 33-27, block last-second field goal to return a touchdown - @SportsCenter bit.ly/1lUVDpe; 4 hours ago
- A Republic, Where a Man Can Walk Free, Drunk or Sober; An Homage November 29, 2015
- Is ISIS Underwriting the “Clock Kid” Ahmed’s lawsuit against Irving, Texas? November 24, 2015
- The Shoulders We All Stand On, a Photo Essay for Millennials November 23, 2015
- Islamic States from G. Washington to B. Obama November 23, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (11-30-2015) November 30, 2015
- And Then, For Some Reason, Amy Schumer Took Her Clothes Off and Posed Nude for Annie Liebowitcz, And Then For Some Other Reason, People Began Saying She Was Beautiful November 30, 2015
- More Hillary Emails Turn Out to be Classified November 30, 2015
- Corrupt New York Machine Politician Sheldon Silver Convicted on All Counts November 30, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Former NYC mayor with multiple mansions and jets: ‘Crazies’ like Ted Cruz don’t accept climate change reality November 29, 2015 Doug Powers
- Obama: Syrian refugees are like pilgrims on the Mayflower (a Thanksgiving weekend open thread) November 27, 2015 Doug Powers
- Have a happy, politics-free Thanksgiving November 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Climate change getting so bad the State Dept. has issued a worldwide travel warning November 24, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading