What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Nooooo twitter.com/ussarizona/sta… 8 hours ago
- I just bet they do! #catcot twitter.com/redstate/statu… 14 hours ago
- Endurance contest twitter.com/aaron_rs/statu… 14 hours ago
- Oddly odd "@RBPundit: OH LOOK! Bill and Hillary Clinton hiding income!! THAT'S SO WEIRD! twitter.com/jeets/status/6…" 1 day ago
- RT @karanlyons: “NEVER MIND, WE GOT ONE.” What do we want? “A TIME MACHINE.” When do we want it? 1 day ago
Pick Your Date
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Vladimir Putin accuses US of meddling in FIFA affairs, trying to take away Russia's World Cup - @AP breakingnews.com/t/BJbY; 22 minutes ago
- US man arrested in Philippines trying to take knife, grenade through airport security in Manila - @cnnbrk cnn.it/1FPvZJ8; 5 hours ago
- Golden State Warriors beat Houston Rockets 104-90 to advance to NBA Finals for the 1st time since 1975 - @si_nba breakingnews.com/t/BHuL; 5 hours ago
- Los Angeles County officials investigating after unidentified substance washes up on Manhattan Beach - @LACo_FD 1.usa.gov/1J7khKL; 7 hours ago
- RT @breakingstorm: Authorities: Tornado near Canadian, Texas, hit gas drilling rig; damage, injuries reported - @NBCNews https://t.co/bFUxR…; 10 hours ago
- Overnight Open Thread (5-27-2015) May 27, 2015
- Freddie Gray Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby (nee James) Was On Judge Judy? May 27, 2015
- France: "No" To Any Iran Deal, Unless We Have Full Access to All Nuke Sites, Including the Military Ones Where, Duh, Nuclear Development Will Actually Take Place May 27, 2015
- Jen Psaki: Obama's Strategy In Iraq, Which Is In All Ways Perfect, May Need to be Adjusted May 27, 2015
- Book Review & Author Interview with Nelson DeMille about "Radiant Angel" May 27, 2015
- Photo - Supply Run May 27, 2015
- Photo - Qual Jump May 26, 2015
- Photo - Nepal Rescue May 26, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- George Stephanopoulos removes ‘Hillary 2016′ button long enough to call out ‘Clinton Cash’ author’s bias Doug Powers
- Baltimore mayor provided destruction ‘space’ for rioters, and they’re running with it April 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- Open thread: Obama era perfectly encapsulated in one sentence; Krauthammer nukes Hillary apologists April 26, 2015 Doug Powers
- Hillary: Killing unborn babies will never be copacetic until you clingers let go of your religious hangups April 25, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading