What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- See? Trees are evil - 8 Children Injured, 2 Critically, When Tree Crashes Down Outside California Museum abcnews.go.com/US/children-in… 2 days ago
- @stix1972 Great, now the Russian Women Wanting Husbands will start tweeting me 😜 2 days ago
- Two reasons of many for @FoxNews to be on top @AndreaTantaros @JedediahBila #BikinisForDays http://t.co/zi5Qa1vfxi 2 days ago
- Sick people #SupportPlannedParenthood twitter.com/mattsmethurst/… 2 days ago
- One upping @AndreaTantaros twitter.com/jedediahbila/s… 2 days ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- California Gov. Jerry Brown declares state of emergency due to wildfires - @KTVU bit.ly/1HbYbSg; 19 minutes ago
- Judge blocks more video releases by anti-abortion group behind Planned Parenthood recordings - @AP breakingnews.com/t/BMAh; 19 minutes ago
- Legendary pro wrestler Roderick George Toombs, better known as 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper, dies at 61, rep confirms - @THR bit.ly/1HbTuIi; 42 minutes ago
- NFL, players association agree to ask judge for final 'deflategate' resolution by Sept. 4 - @7News bit.ly/1SoFjvo; 5 hours ago
- Facebook co-founder Mark Zuckerberg announces he and his wife Priscilla are expecting a baby - @facebook on.fb.me/1OFtV81; 5 hours ago
- MSNBC Axes Ed Show, Alex Wagner; Lets Go Krystal Ball, Toure.But Now They're Bringing In Their Big Guns -- Brian Williams July 31, 2015
- Are These Somethings? July 31, 2015
- Get Ready for a Shock: Far-Left Cartoonist Ted Rall's Claims About Being Oppressed After 9/11 Are Contradicted By Recorded Reality July 31, 2015
- Oh, Yes: White House Declares Planned Parenthood Videos "Fraudulent," Because Planned Parenthood Said So July 31, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- House Dems find perfect committee replacement for indicted Rep. Fattah Doug Powers
- Place your bets: How will Hillary’s campaign ‘offset’ private jet emissions? Doug Powers
- Obama cronyism + your personal data = trouble July 29, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Planned Parenthood video, round 3: ‘We can see how much we can get out of it’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Pearl Harbor
It’s in the Seabee fight song to this day – And we promise that we remember The “Seventh of December” And remember Pearl Harbor we do…for them…
71 years separate us from that day in December at Pearl Harbor Naval Base, Hawaii. 2,402 Americans were killed that day, most in the service of our country’s military. America mobilized, engaged, and eventually defeated it’s enemies. We’ve seen our … Continue reading
Whenever I think of the Pearl Harbor attack, one picture always comes to mind; the picture below as taken from Ford Island NAS of the forward magazine on the USS Shaw (DD-373) exploding. Among the drydocked ships in the Pearl … Continue reading