What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @scottlincicome: @NoahCRothman http://t.co/KAhOkoQkgb 7 hours ago
- RT @brandondarby: Let me explain how decency works. You should be more upset at this. Thanks. @_Almaqah http://t.co/DKI1jMvRF6 7 hours ago
- RT @SalenaZitoTrib: Check out @JayCostTWS feed; because brilliant 7 hours ago
- RT @FreeBeacon: Pentagon: Chinese Navy Ships Passed Through U.S. Territorial Waters for First Time goo.gl/PMGZDY http://t.co/OExd1… 8 hours ago
- RT @MuhammadLila: Just spoke with Aylan's aunt. Asking people to stop using drowning photo. Wants world to remember him smiling http://t.co… 8 hours ago
Pick Your Date
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Fabio Fognini ousts Rafael Nadal in 5-set US Open thriller - @AP_Sports bit.ly/1KR6Mkl; 4 hours ago
- Japanese town near damaged Fukushima nuclear plant lifts evacuation order - @nytimes nyti.ms/1UyaSPb; 6 hours ago
- Salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers kills 1, sickens 285, health officials say - @azcentral bit.ly/1Uy3Xp5; 7 hours ago
- Morning fire at Planned Parenthood office in Pullman, Wash., determined to be arson, official says - @KHQLocalNews bit.ly/1NT8NhR; 10 hours ago
- Germany and Austria to allow refugees and migrants in from Hungary, Austrian chancellor says - @itvnews bit.ly/1imypqe; 11 hours ago
- She’s a Real Jewel(l)! September 4, 2015
- Rep. Bob Goodlatte — Congress’ Gatekeeper for the Tenth Amendment September 2, 2015
- By an Angel’s Kiss, CPT Matthew D Poland, 27, and SSG Forrest B Sibley, 31, USAF, Green on Blue September 1, 2015
- Open Letter: Donald Trump, Jorge Ramos-Activist, and Liberal Media’s Agenda August 31, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (4 Sep 2015) September 4, 2015
- Clearing Out the Bad Blood But In a Super Classy Way Open Thread September 4, 2015
- Fundamental Concepts - Expediency vs Principle[Weirddave] September 4, 2015
- Hillary Clinton: Invalid September 4, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Joe Biden’s yuck factor September 4, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- While Obama was in Alaska staring down glaciers to stave off climate change, this was going on nearby September 3, 2015 Doug Powers
- Fast Lerner: Subpoenaed tech guy who worked on Hillary’s private server says he’ll plead the 5th (sound familiar?) September 3, 2015 Doug Powers
- Eric Cantor: Poster boy of the Beltway crapweasels September 2, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Republican
If you have two political parties, and both hate YOU personally, what to do…? Continue reading
Finally, part 4 – Part IV: Will the Hillary Films Include the Pardon and Clemency Scandals? To think, they haven’t even gotten to her Senate record, the “Snipergate” fiasco, or Benghazzi, at least not in depth. No doubt there’ll be another … Continue reading
Part 3 in the continuing series… Part III: Will the Hillary Films Include the Norman Hsu Scandal? h/t RedState
In that, the GOP refuses to listen to the Smart ones Over the weekend, some of the smartest Smart Girls I know had a summit in Indianapolis, which, one would think, would be an ideal place for the DC Republican … Continue reading
At the exact point a conservative black Republican becomes a US Senator. Continue reading
Seriously…Jimmy Carter? Proving that dead flesh can in fact be reanimated, the Democrats trotted out (or piped-in, as it were) ex President and current irrelevant statesman Jimmy Carter out to sing the Obama theme song [my emphasis below]: Former President Jimmy … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.