What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @JedediahBila *pause...pause...pause* WHAT?? 1 hour ago
- RT @johncardillo: .@Arbys, what's your official position on a manager at your Pembroke Pines, FL store denying service to uniformed cop bec… 2 hours ago
- "The best chance to elect a strong conservative this year: zpr.io/Y8jK" via @MattMackowiak #tcot ow.ly/3yas7E 3 hours ago
- RT @slone: PBS Anchor Gwen Ifill MOCKS Israeli PM Netanyahu After Democrats Support Obama Iran Nuke Deal thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/pbs-ne… http://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @DefendWallSt: Oh and BTW, Bill Nye has a B.S in engineering. Which means he graduated from college. He's no more a scientist than you… 3 hours ago
Pick Your Date
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Prosecutor: Actions were justified in Olympia, Wash., police shooting - @KING5Seattle kng5.tv/1L6eZwM; 4 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US stocks rebound from dismal start to September; Dow gains about 293 - @CNBC cnb.cx/1IJZ1Xh; 6 hours ago
- Lawyers for Kentucky clerk seek injunction to block order mandating licenses for same-sex couples - @courierjournal cjky.it/1VwXwVv; 6 hours ago
- French judges investigating claims that Yasser Arafat was murdered close the case without bringing charges - @AFP f24.my/1IK4m0M; 8 hours ago
- Judge denies motion to dismiss charges against 6 Baltimore police officers in death of Freddie Gray - @FOX29philly bit.ly/1hyG6cd; 10 hours ago
- Rep. Bob Goodlatte — Congress’ Gatekeeper for the Tenth Amendment September 2, 2015
- By an Angel’s Kiss, CPT Matthew D Poland, 27, and SSG Forrest B Sibley, 31, USAF, Green on Blue September 1, 2015
- Open Letter: Donald Trump, Jorge Ramos-Activist, and Liberal Media’s Agenda August 31, 2015
- Reagan’s Magic, Was it His Style, or His Conservatism? August 29, 2015
- Not Important: Stopping the Iran Nuke DealImportant: Getting a Loyalty Pledge From Trump September 2, 2015
- Elizabeth Warren on Whether She Had Discussed Running as Biden's VP: "It Was a Long Conversation" September 2, 2015
- Trump to Jeb: You Should Speak English In America, You Know September 2, 2015
- Politico: Hilary's Aides Actively Pushed to Put Top Secret Documents on Their Personal PDAs September 2, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Fast Lerner: Subpoenaed tech guy who worked on Hillary’s private server says he’ll plead the 5th (sound familiar?) September 3, 2015 Doug Powers
- Eric Cantor: Poster boy of the Beltway crapweasels September 2, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Commence victimization phase: HuffPo finds the terrible truth Hillary’s emails reveal September 2, 2015 Doug Powers
- Peer-reviewed study: Obama’s mixed messages contributing to climate change, mass confusion September 1, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading