What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- 'The Democrats' @GeorgeTakei Problem' ... and other honest headlines you won't see from libs #tcot twitchy.com/2015/07/02/the… 15 hours ago
- RT @Shaughn_A: #GeorgeTakei: #ClarenceThomas 'a clown in blackface'. Same crap, different day4 #leftists. thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… http://t… 17 hours ago
- RT @dempstermd: @redsteeze @JoyAnnReid @AP KKKlimate Change. 18 hours ago
- So GLOBAL WARMING(tm)!!! twitter.com/ap/status/6167… 18 hours ago
- RT @presjpolk: “How does gay ‘marriage’ affect you?” “If you don't want one don’t have one.” “Nobody’s forcing you.” #LoveWins lies https:/… 18 hours ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Solar Impluse 2 successfully touches down in Hawaii after a record-breaking 5-day nonstop solo flight - @solarimpulse bit.ly/1dCtFtC; 1 hour ago
- Solar Impulse 2 arrives in Hawaii at the end of its 8th leg from Nagoya, Japan, watch live on our app breakingnews.com/app-dl; 1 hour ago
- 2 suicide bombings kill 13 in northeastern Nigeria, witnesses say - @washingtonpost wapo.st/1R9f0bU; 5 hours ago
- France refuses asylum request by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, president's office says - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/Bvk; 7 hours ago
- Police in The Hague, Netherlands, detain 200 people for violating terms of curfew as unrest continues - @Reuters bit.ly/1GTUalH; 8 hours ago
- It’s Not That Revolution May Be Coming, But That It Has to Come July 2, 2015
- Progress?…..or Power? July 2, 2015
- 8 Republican Governors Want To Be Our Next President July 1, 2015
- Pay No Attention To That CFPB Behind the Curtain June 28, 2015
- Book Review - "The Breaking Point" by Jefferson Bass July 2, 2015
- Book Review - "The Insider Threat" by Brad Taylor July 1, 2015
- July 4th June 30, 2015
- Book Review - "Secrets of State" by Matthew Palmer June 25, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Open thread: Affluent white candidate calling for end to affluent white privilege expects your vote Doug Powers
- Friday idiocy dump: Obama admin says EPA’s new truck emission regs will make shipping things totally cheaper Doug Powers
- The Creepy Consequences of Oppression Chic June 19, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Oh really? Obama says ‘this type of mass violence doesn’t happen in other advanced countries’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading