What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Bleh RT @_youhadonejob: Oh well bit late to order another cake. http://t.co/RjAVP1VPJP 1 hour ago
- @GitRDoneLarry http://t.co/jBzK1h7Qke 1 hour ago
- RT @LIBREArizona: Hundreds have signed up for our free English classes in Mesa. We need help w/ teachers. Let us know if you can help! http… 2 hours ago
- Setting The Record Straight on the GOP’s 20 Week Abortion Ban Debacle redstate.com/2015/01/30/set… via @breeannehowe #tcot #sgp 5 hours ago
- RT @FoxNews: Michelle Obama defends 'American Sniper' at veterans event fxn.ws/1JWixTW http://t.co/b5gmCN6lUD 14 hours ago
Pick Your Date
January 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- More than 200 firefighters continue to battle warehouse blaze in Brooklyn fueled by NYC agency records - @NYDailyNews nydn.us/1BGDM5I; 42 minutes ago
- Video purports to show Islamic State militants beheading journalist Kenji Goto; Japanese government trying to verify video - @AP, @Reuters; 2 hours ago
- Roswell, Ga., police spokeswoman says Bobbi Kristina Brown was given CPR and was taken alive to the hospital - @AP bit.ly/1EwEPvg; 4 hours ago
- Bobbi Kristina Brown, daughter of Whitney Houston, found unresponsive in tub, rushed to Atlanta hospital - @cbs46 bit.ly/1EwByMB; 4 hours ago
- More than 2 million Toyota, Chrysler, Honda vehicles recalled for air bags that may inflate when car is running - @AP apne.ws/1EwwDet; 5 hours ago
- Obama’s war on Alaska oil endangers an engineering marvel—by LadyImpactOhio January 30, 2015
- A Wish for the U.S. to be a Free Country Again—by Pilgrim January 29, 2015
- My Vegas Line on Bergdahl; BCD, 2 Years, Time Served– by Vassar Bushmills January 28, 2015
- 1700 private jets to combat “climate change”—by LadyImpactOhio January 27, 2015
- A Baseball Thread: Winter is .Almost Over!!! [BCochran] January 31, 2015
- Steve Kroft's Cheat-Texts Reveal He Was Paranoid about "Right-Wing Zealots" Finding Out About His Affair, Didn't Want to be Seen Publicly With His Black Mistress, and Learned Obama "Hated" Eric Holder January 31, 2015
- A Little of This...A Little of That [CBD] January 31, 2015
- Saturday Gardening Thread: Minimalist Edition [Y-not, Weirddave, KT] January 31, 2015
- Al Nusrah Front battles Western-backed rebels outside Aleppo January 31, 2015
- Islamic State's Sinai 'province' claims simultaneous attacks on Egyptian military, police January 30, 2015
- Al Qaeda sharia officials address Caucasus defectors in joint statement January 30, 2015
- Taliban claim insider attack at Kabul Airport that killed 3 US contractors January 30, 2015
- Koch-a-geddon watch: Salon picks up slack for Harry Reid while he recovers January 29, 2015 Doug Powers
- Choose to refuse: Say NO to PARCC/SBAC testing January 28, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Drunk gov’t worker exposes White House security flaw January 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- Mayor of Bridgeport thanks Al Sharpton for ‘fighting the good fight’ against snow in January (I mean ‘climate change’) January 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading