What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @MelissaTweets: Andrew so right. RT @ChuckNorton1: Andrew Breitbart on Obama dealings on Israel- at BlogWorld Expo NYC: http://t.co/A2md… 1 hour ago
- RT @NBCNewsWorld: Man killed by LAPD was bank robber using fake name, authorities say (link corrected) nbcnews.to/1aKUFGs http://t.co/T… 1 hour ago
- RT @Mutnodjmet: 110,000 Illegal Immigrants Get CA Driver’s Licenses In 7 Weeks; 1.4 million over next 3 years legalinsurrection.com/2015/03/110000… #catcot 1 hour ago
- RT @_youhadonejob: Well played. http://t.co/jTGh4szCMy 2 hours ago
- Yo yo RT @altonbrown: Proof: The Yeasty Boys. #FoodieBandNames http://t.co/I4TzKy75Kd 4 hours ago
Pick Your Date
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Lawyers: 72 passengers reach settlements with Asiana Airlines and Boeing after deadly San Francisco crash - @AP breakingnews.com/t/KjQ; 5 hours ago
- Alabama Supreme Court orders probate judges to halt same-sex marriage licenses - @waff48 bit.ly/1Ne8kVA; 6 hours ago
- Australian High Court finds 2 radio presenters broke law with prank call to UK hospital that was treating Duchess of Cambridge - @abcnews; 7 hours ago
- Update: Police say no injuries reported after gunshots hit building at NSA campus in Fort Meade, Md. - @postlocal wapo.st/1KffXff; 7 hours ago
- Report of shots fired near NSA headquarters in Fort Meade, Md., police say - @nbcwashington bit.ly/1Kf97GE; 8 hours ago
- The DHS Flop That Was Not A Flop March 3, 2015
- The Tyranny of Rules February 28, 2015
- Diagramming Our First Revolution, The “Redcoats” Are Coming, Again February 28, 2015
- John Kerry – The ‘Moveable Feast’ of Idiocy February 26, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Earnest and Psaki back up Obama: Not just Jews shop at ‘randomly’ attacked kosher stores, so stop with the profiling! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- Bill Nye shares climate change proof: The Wyoming hills are alive with ‘science’! February 10, 2015 Doug Powers
- “Success story” update! Cut-and-run Obama shuts down Yemen embassy February 10, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Another ‘general policy’ bites the dust': Kerry and Biden meet with Netanyahu election rival February 9, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading