What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @BrianFaughnan: WORRIED! RT @jdickerson: @BrianFaughnan: Have you heard about the Yellowstone volcano? 49 minutes ago
- O_O “@TwitchyTeam: CDC director Thomas Frieden: 'The impulse to isolate countries may make #Ebola epidemic worse' bit.ly/1x2rCDT” 50 minutes ago
- RT @Popehat: In which Neil deGrasse Tyson shows just how stupid he thinks his fans are. thefederalist.com/2014/10/02/nei… 53 minutes ago
- Louis Farrakhan: Ebola is a ‘race targeting’ bio-weapon that doesn’t affect white people twitchy.com/2014/10/02/lou… 1 hour ago
- Was #Ferguson Grand Jury Confidentiality Compromised? feedproxy.google.com/~r/LegalInsurr… #tcot 1 hour ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
October 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Official clarifies Ebola investigation involves 'more than 80' people, not all had direct contact with patient - @AP breakingnews.com/t/PoI; 22 minutes ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US orders for manufactured goods down 10.1% in August, lower dip than expected; shipments down 1% - @ESAstats http://t.c…; 24 minutes ago
- Supreme Court does not take up question of whether states can ban same-sex marriage in list of cases it will hear in new term - @Reuters; 44 minutes ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US initial jobless claims dropped by 8,000 to 287,000 last week - @BloombergTV, @MarketWatch on.mktw.net/1x2iy1W; 1 hour ago
- RT @breakingmoney: European Central Bank leaves benchmark interest rate unchanged at record low of 0.05% - @CNBCWorld, @AP http://t.co/ViQ3…; 2 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Thursday Morning Open Thread October 2, 2014
- Open Thread October 2, 2014
- ...aaaaaand that changes the ENTIRE conversation... (tmi3rd) October 2, 2014
- Overnight Open Thread -- 10-01-2014: Sentimental Dork Edition October 1, 2014
- Pro-al Qaeda ideologues propose truce between Islamic State, rivals October 2, 2014
- AQAP official calls on rival factions in Syria to unite against West October 1, 2014
- Al Qaeda leader claims key operative in so-called 'Khorasan group' was killed September 30, 2014
- Islamic State photos detail rout of Iraqi Army at Camp Saqlawiya September 30, 2014
- Paging Eric ‘vote fraud doesn’t exist’ Holder Doug Powers
- New scare tactic highlights gravity of the ‘climate crisis’ Doug Powers
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading