What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Yeah @BuzzFeed should stick to cat gif listicles twitter.com/nymag/status/6… 12 hours ago
- Oh! I know this one! "Compassionate Conservative" #beentheredonethat twitter.com/jordansekulow/… 12 hours ago
- RT @joelpollak: No, @wolfblitzer, @GovMikeHuckabee did not “essentially, essentially” liken @BarackObama to Adolf Hitler. He referred to Ir… 12 hours ago
- RT @Skye820: Indeed. twitter.com/calvinn_hobbes… 12 hours ago
- Look who Newt is on the couch with now twitter.com/senwarren/stat… 12 hours ago
Pick Your Date
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Researchers hail major discovery as French teen finds 560,000 year-old tooth - @AFP yhoo.it/1IoDQdr; 8 minutes ago
- NATO's Stoltenberg condemns recent attacks in Turkey, says 'terrorism in all its forms can never be tolerated or justified' - @NATODepSpox; 59 minutes ago
- Libyan court sentences Gadhafi's son, Seif al-Islam, to death over killings in 2011 uprising - @AP breakingnews.com/t/gD; 1 hour ago
- Colorado Rockies have traded Troy Tulowitzki to the Toronto Blue Jays in deal for Jose Reyes, source confirms - @AP; 3 hours ago
- Santa Cruz, Calif., police say body of missing 8-year-old girl found; teenage boy taken into custody - @KTVU bit.ly/1D4mE1b; 5 hours ago
- Maggie’s Parts and Body Shop July 25, 2015
- Sen. Ernst Goes Naive July 25, 2015
- 16 Candidates Condensed Into 5 Wings July 23, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Draws Clear Line Between Pro-Choice and Pro-Abortion July 22, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (7-27-2015) July 27, 2015
- Planned Parenthood Hacked, Says Hacker Group July 27, 2015
- Cautionary Tale: Computer Hijacking, Extortion, and Sh*tware July 27, 2015
- Failure Theater Watch: House Claims It Won't Pass Senate Highway Bill July 27, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Hillary announces vision for America: Make EVERY home a Solyndra home Doug Powers
- Obama advises Kenya about ending gov’t corruption; Seattle experiencing ‘living wage’ awakening (a Sunday open thread) Doug Powers
- Look who’s coddling Denver’s social justice jerks July 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Getting tough: John Kerry tells coveted deal partner Iran that ‘death to America’ chants are ‘pretty stupid’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading