What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @SooperMexican: Hey scumbag @cenkuygur I guess you don't count these two deaths by your fellow #MikeBrown fan huh? https://t.co/DH4lSAtF… 13 hours ago
- That's the way to win hearts and minds, piss off people who want to shop for their families #BlackLivesMatter twitchy.com/2015/11/27/cap… 23 hours ago
- RT @warnerthuston: Arrests Announced for Murder of 9-Year-Old Chicago Boy bit.ly/1MVZFUW via @BreitbartNews 1 day ago
- RT @CraigSilverman: "Two Canadian Guys Rescued A Bald Eagle And Then Took An Epic Selfie" buff.ly/1HuOLc3 https://t.co/jeEHt5UrAX 1 day ago
- RT @LilaGraceRose: Being pro-life is to uphold the preciousness of all human beings - born & preborn. Praying for those hurt at Planned Par… 1 day ago
Pick Your Date
November 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve says 208 arrests, with 174 in custody, after Sunday protests - @itele bit.ly/1QNQtbl; 56 minutes ago
- Mayor Rahm Emanuel announces Chicago police to expand body-worn camera program to 6 districts - @ABC7Chicago abc7.ws/1QNOL9I; 1 hour ago
- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2' tops box office for 2nd straight weekend with $75.8 million - @USATODAY usat.ly/1QNJdMB; 2 hours ago
- Paris police: About 100 people detained after violent environmental protest - @AP breakingnews.com/t/BR4w; 3 hours ago
- Britain wins Davis Cup title after Andy Murray beats Belgium's David Goffin for 3-1 lead - @AP; 4 hours ago
- Is ISIS Underwriting the “Clock Kid” Ahmed’s lawsuit against Irving, Texas? November 24, 2015
- The Shoulders We All Stand On, a Photo Essay for Millennials November 23, 2015
- Islamic States from G. Washington to B. Obama November 23, 2015
- First Christopher Hitchens, Now Bill Maher – What Is It With These Atheists? November 23, 2015
- Football Sunday in America! - [Niedermeyer's Dead Horse] November 29, 2015
- Sunday Morning Book Thread 11-29-2015: Do It Yourself [OregonMuse] November 29, 2015
- EMT 11/29/15 [krakatoa] November 29, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (28 Nov 2015) November 28, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Former NYC mayor with multiple mansions and jets: ‘Crazies’ like Ted Cruz don’t accept climate change reality November 29, 2015 Doug Powers
- Obama: Syrian refugees are like pilgrims on the Mayflower (a Thanksgiving weekend open thread) November 27, 2015 Doug Powers
- Have a happy, politics-free Thanksgiving November 25, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Climate change getting so bad the State Dept. has issued a worldwide travel warning November 24, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading