What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @WEWS: VIDEO: Mom beats child for throwing rocks at Baltimore Police on.wews.com/1A96UD1 | #BaltimoreRiots http://t.co/ZDWikE1NzR 4 hours ago
- RT @TheSmak: Nothing to see here, ooh look at that! #ITM twitter.com/erickbrockway/… 10 hours ago
- So, someone starts zeroing in on Clinton cash and what happens! BOOM! RIOTS! Look over THERE!! 10 hours ago
- RT @tomdelbeccaro: We can and will do better. Why I am running to replace Boxer! flashreport.org/blog/2015/04/2… http://t.co/DVM3xKHKaF 10 hours ago
- RT @redsteeze: Obama could go on TV and calm this. He doesn't - By design 10 hours ago
Pick Your Date
April 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Fires continue to burn in Baltimore - @cbsbaltimore bit.ly/1HSFlFN; 49 minutes ago
- Australian death row inmate Myuran Sukumaran to be executed at midnight, his mother says - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/BF0Y; 55 minutes ago
- 1.4 million people need food aid out of 8 million affected by Nepal quake, UN says - @BBCBreaking bit.ly/1JN4ijn; 3 hours ago
- Curfew in Baltimore to be in effect from 10pm April 28 until 5am May 4, police say - @BaltimorePolice bit.ly/1JMW6PZ; 4 hours ago
- Police say at least 4,352 people have been confirmed dead in Nepal after massive earthquake - @AP breakingnews.com/t/BICa; 6 hours ago
- Public School – It’s Not Just For Breakfast Anymore April 28, 2015
- Saving the Character of the Senate Through Common Purpose April 25, 2015
- For the GOP Candidates: Saving the Character of the Nation Through Common Purpose April 25, 2015
- By an Angel’s Kiss, Tech Sergeant Anthony Salazar, 40 , USAF, (Iraq-ISIS) April 20, 2015
- Overnight Open Thread (4/27/15) [tmi3rd] April 27, 2015
- The Culmination of Obama's America: "Space to Destroy" April 27, 2015
- So Now They're Cutting Firehoses, to Keep Fire Fighters From Putting Out the Fires They Set April 27, 2015
- Live Video as One of America's Largest Cities Enters Third Day of Riots April 27, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Fixed: Here’s how Newsweek’s Clinton Foundation scandal story should have opened Doug Powers
- Good Will Revising: PBS helps Oscar-winning liberal actor/director edit family history Doug Powers
- MSM: There’s no pro-Hillary media bias — Reality: Hahahaha! Doug Powers
- Proof positive: A lot of thought went into Hillary’s visit to Chipotle! Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading