What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Moar kat gifs! twitter.com/aaron_rs/statu… 59 minutes ago
- RT @Holden114: Presidential candidate says women fantasize about being raped. It's not a Republican, so it's not a story. http://t.co/1UC… 2 hours ago
- RT @charlescwcooke: Of course Bernie Sanders chose the USSR for his honeymoon destination. Of course. msnbc.com/msnbc/the-25-b… 2 hours ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: Go for the Gusto, patriotic citizen consumer http://t.co/wYeMKjBMMF 5 hours ago
- RT @Raffiwilliams: Clinton Foundation paid Blumenthal $10,000 monthly salary thehill.com/blogs/blog-bri… 5 hours ago
Pick Your Date
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- CONCACAF, soccer confederation for North and Central America, dismisses president amid corruption probe - @cnnbrk cnn.it/1LLWdNt; 1 hour ago
- RT @breakingbytes: Google Photos for Apple, Android amd web offers free, unlimited uploads in a bid to take on Facebook - @usatodaytech ht…; 2 hours ago
- JP Morgan Chase expected to lay off 5,000 workers by 2016, sources familiar with cuts say - @WSJbreakingnews bit.ly/1Fj39gl; 2 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: 'Dreamers' to get driver licenses in Nebraska as lawmakers override Gov. Pete Ricketts' veto - @KETV bit.ly/1AAqhu0; 3 hours ago
- Fiat Chrysler recalling 4 million vehicles in US with Takata air bags - @Reuters breakingnews.com/t/YvF; 3 hours ago
- "This Sculpture Just Screamed 'Mansplaining'!" May 28, 2015
- Matt Bai: Unlike in 2012, What America Really Needs Now is a Distant, Ultra-Wealthy Elite With a Sense of Noblesse Oblige May 28, 2015
- Open Thread May 28, 2015
- Thursday Morning News Dump May 28, 2015
- Photo - Comforting Smile, Continuing Promise May 28, 2015
- Book Review & Author Interview with Nelson DeMille about "Radiant Angel" May 27, 2015
- Photo - Supply Run May 27, 2015
- Photo - Qual Jump May 26, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- George Stephanopoulos removes ‘Hillary 2016′ button long enough to call out ‘Clinton Cash’ author’s bias Doug Powers
- Baltimore mayor provided destruction ‘space’ for rioters, and they’re running with it April 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- Open thread: Obama era perfectly encapsulated in one sentence; Krauthammer nukes Hillary apologists April 26, 2015 Doug Powers
- Hillary: Killing unborn babies will never be copacetic until you clingers let go of your religious hangups April 25, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Ronald Reagan
It was the 40th anniversary of the invasion of Normandy, France – D-Day. President and Nancy Reagan visited the beaches and battlements, and with dignitaries and veterans of WWII in attendance, it was here he gave one of his most … Continue reading
While much of the country was focused on a former Navy zero (murderer Chris Dorner), a Navy hero was laid to rest in Texas – Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle had a procession Feb. 12 fit for a head of … Continue reading
I swear, he’s speaking to us directly from the beyond in this. Our situation is more precarious today, but no less frightening than it was then. h/t Mark Levin via Freedom’s Lighthouse.
Shocking hypocrisy! Well, more like business as usual for Democrats. Continue reading
It’s a hard sell for some people, but hard not to see for most Americans; In other news, Communists and Socialists lend Obama their domain names, something that I’m sure isn’t related to Obama’s policies. h/t Keith
Obama would have to call his commercial “Miserable, Weak and Worse” Continue reading
Nothing new under the sun In the 40 some odd years since Reagan spoke those words, little did he know how close we’d let the left get to total control of our nation before we finally woke up, got off … Continue reading