What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @AleteiaEN: "Abominable Evil": An African Perpective on Planned Parenthood ebx.sh/1ePbul4 http://t.co/4Xh7ZtHNbl 1 hour ago
- @JonahNRO @WNEP ...until his engine quits running *blub* 1 day ago
- Ooooo hey @ConservativeLA, for you tackyraccoons.com/2009/06/02/hav… Also @laborunionrpt 1 day ago
- RT @NaheedMajeed: A must watch by @DanHannanMEP explaining why some organisations are so keen for us to stay in the #EU https://t.co/lrkkTc… 1 day ago
- RT @PastorFrisbie: Wrong. Most Republicans are very compassionate people. We don't hate welfare. We hate welfare fraud. https://t.co/t5pVTu… 1 day ago
Pick Your Date
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Death toll in Indian train derailments rises to 20 - @timesofindia bit.ly/1MLfy4z; 5 hours ago
- Some 300 people are rescued from trains that derailed and fell into a river in Madhya Pradesh, India - @timesofindia bit.ly/1MLfy4z; 8 hours ago
- Republican debate lineup announced; John Kasich and Chris Christie get final spots - @nytimes bit.ly/1MKZIqD; 10 hours ago
- Authorities: 3 people dead, 3 others injured after fire in Waimate, New Zealand building - @NZStuff bit.ly/1P4UMeJ; 11 hours ago
- RT @breakingmoney: US stocks close lower with Dow down for 4th straight day - @USATODAY usat.ly/1P4LMpX; 12 hours ago
- Overnight Open Thread (8-4-2015) August 4, 2015
- Fox News Announces Debate Line-UP August 4, 2015
- Feminist Bitchings of the Day August 4, 2015
- So Sometimes You Want to do Some Low-Risk Progressive Moral Preening and Collect Your Knee-Jerk Seal-Claps for Your Thick-Headed-but-Politically-Correct Statement, But Then You Accidentally Veer Off Into a Ditch and Say Something Condescendingly Racist August 4, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- House Dems find perfect committee replacement for indicted Rep. Fattah Doug Powers
- Place your bets: How will Hillary’s campaign ‘offset’ private jet emissions? Doug Powers
- Obama cronyism + your personal data = trouble July 29, 2015 Michelle Malkin
- Planned Parenthood video, round 3: ‘We can see how much we can get out of it’ Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Second Amendment
“I did not choose the pen, or the microscope, or the musical instrument to make a living. I chose the gun”
h/t (interestingly) Ricochet.com Many people, in their chosen fields of endeavor, use various instruments and tools to make a living. A tool is basically an extension of one’s own body. The hammer – used to replace the palm of your … Continue reading
This is the bomb! Awesome Get Out The Vote video from Trigger The Vote