What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- .@NBCNightlyNews @AmPowerBlog @NBCNewYork Obama will call it "Streetplace Violence" #BanHatchets 20 hours ago
- @JamesOKeefeIII @facebook Of course, enough leftists click on "Report This Page" and it gets yanked. Must've really pissed them off 21 hours ago
- @Alotspike So I can take random pictures of farm animals, slap a speech bubbles on them, and work at @dccc? Cool! 21 hours ago
- “@Alotspike: @erickbrockway #WarOnGoats?” 21 hours ago
- LOL! DEMON GOAT! “@dccc: The goat says to vote. Confirm where you're voting: IWILLVOTE.COM http://t.co/GIqYe0NkgL” #ca26 #dumb 21 hours ago
- Notice to military members on the use of social media in the age of ISIS
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
Pick Your Date
- Kansas City Royals beat the San Francisco Giants 3-2 to take World Series lead 2-1 - @MLB breakingnews.com/t/V2E; 13 hours ago
- Placer County, Calif., officials: 2nd deputy has died after shootings; 1 deputy and 1 civilian injured - @kylebuis bit.ly/1wqDxMe; 17 hours ago
- Police: Suspect in custody after Calif. deputy fatally shot, 2 deputies and 1 motorist injured - @MojganCBS13 breakingnews.com/t/W2x; 18 hours ago
- Sacramento County Sheriff Scott Jones confirms officer was killed in shoot-out with suspect earlier today - @CBSSacramento broadcast; 19 hours ago
- RT @breakingtravel: Enhanced quarantine procedures in New York and New Jersey to impact travelers arriving at JFK, Newark - @nytimes http:/…; 19 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- News Stuff October 25, 2014
- College Football Thread October 25, 2014
- Saturday Gardening Thread: Pantless Edition [Y-not, WeirdDave, & KT] October 25, 2014
- Saturday Morning Cartoon [Y-not] October 25, 2014
- 3 AQAP fighters reported killed in US drone strike October 25, 2014
- Jihadist training camps proliferate in Iraq and Syria October 24, 2014
- Analysis: Al Qaeda's 'Resurgence' focuses on Indian Subcontinent October 24, 2014
- Taliban control 3 districts in Afghan provinces of Wardak and Kunduz October 22, 2014
- Where was President Obama? October 24, 2014 Michelle Malkin
- Number of people saying ‘do not panic’ about Ebola might be about to drop now that it’s in NYC October 24, 2014 Doug Powers
- Caption DWS after being asked which Senate Dems Obama has been campaigning for October 24, 2014 Doug Powers
- Shocker! Somehow a voting machine in Cook County, Illinois knows just what to do October 23, 2014 Doug Powers
- Obama Makes Campaign Speech, People Walk Out October 20, 2014
- Military Brass Not Impressed With General Obama’s ISIS plan October 20, 2014
- Obama One-Finger Salutes The Military October 20, 2014
- Fresh Hot Polls: Obama Sinks To 35% October 20, 2014
- Democrat Wendy Davis Shoots Low, Still Misses With Wheelchair Attack Ad October 20, 2014
Tag Archives: Site Management
It seems like ages ago already, but the Sandra Fluke saga (the leftist political operative who played victim for the Democrats and the national media) claimed at least one Carbonite customer: me. I didn’t demand my money back, as many … Continue reading
I know, I’m just one lone voice, you may be thinking. One paid subscription that won’t be renewing. Only one. No big deal. As I noted earlier, your decision to cave in to the leftists who run around screaming and feigning outrage every time … Continue reading