What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- Oh God yes! twitter.com/theyoungturks/… 34 minutes ago
- RT @LibertyandEcon: Do the Democrats really want to become THE corporatist party? againstcronycapitalism.org/2014/09/do-the… #tcot #tlot #teaparty #p2 http://t… 34 minutes ago
- RT @iowahawkblog: One more pal note: please donate & help my pal @Liberty_Chick as she recovers from a recent stroke. gofundme.com/f6yqmo 36 minutes ago
- @Mamadoxie Woot! Gonna get noisy! vcstar.com/news/local-new… 39 minutes ago
- @itsonlywords BIG kitty 8 hours ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
- RT @breakingmoney: US stocks open higher; eBay shares up nearly 8% - @CNBC cnb.cx/1rI0iuo; 14 minutes ago
- Correction: The shooting reported at Albemarle High School took place in Stanly County, NC, not Charlottesville, Va., as previously tweeted.; 50 minutes ago
- Officers in Stanly County, NC, confirm that a student was shot at Albemarle High School - @wsoctv bit.ly/10js0mL; 1 hour ago
- RT @breakingmoney: Ebay confirms it will spin off its PayPal payments unit into a separate publicly traded company next year - @dealbook ht…; 2 hours ago
- Afghanistan, US sign security pact allowing US forces to remain in country past end of year - @AP breakingnews.com/t/Lce; 3 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Tuesday Morning News Dump September 30, 2014
- Top Headline Comments 9-30-14 September 30, 2014
- Overnight Open Thread -- 9/29/2014: Corpulent RINO Edition September 29, 2014
- The World is Stupid - Also MNF September 29, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent claims attacks on Pakistani ships were more audacious than reported September 29, 2014
- Al Nusrah Front leader says Americans and Europeans will pay the 'tax' of war September 29, 2014
- US killed 2 'Arabs' in first drone strike in South Waziristan in more than a year September 28, 2014
- State Dept’s Marie Harf: Hey, the spread of ISIS surprised even ISIS Doug Powers
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Who’s up for a human rights lecture about Ferguson from the Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei? Doug Powers
- White House responds to the Oklahoma beheading as expected Doug Powers
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: Tim Scott
At the exact point a conservative black Republican becomes a US Senator. Continue reading