What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @redsteeze: Heya @POTUS, NPR didn't get your "Afghanistan + Iraq wars are over" memo. Stupid conservative talk radio right? 29 minutes ago
- @Strugglesofjess abcnews.go.com/US/photo-marin… 31 minutes ago
- RT @Will_Antonin: "The bride at every wedding, the corpse at every funeral" RT “@POTUS: Take time today to honor our fallen heroes. http://… 37 minutes ago
- RT @sweetg35: Everyone makes mistakes, but admit your own before you point out someone else’s. 41 minutes ago
- RT @jaketapper: Petty Officer 2nd Class Danny P. Dietz, killed in Kunar Province on June 28 2005 #MemorialDayWeekend http://t.co/8gkvTsfwIX 9 hours ago
Pick Your Date
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sources: Cleveland reaches settlement over charges of unconstitutional policing and excessive use of force - @nytimes breakingnews.com/t/ZgO; 1 hour ago
- Afghan official: 19 police officers, 7 soldiers killed in ongoing Taliban siege in Kandahar - @AP; 3 hours ago
- Charter Communications is near a deal to buy Time Warner Cable for about $55 billion, source tells @nytimes nyti.ms/1HsyApd; 3 hours ago
- RT @breakingstorm: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott declares a state of disaster in an additional 24 counties after weekend storm damage - @NBCDFW ht…; 5 hours ago
- RT @breakingstorm: 12 are missing in Hays County, Texas, after severe flooding, says county official - @CNN cnn.it/1HsciUg; 6 hours ago
- Rush Is Right; GOP Should Not Write Off States May 21, 2015
- Greenies, you can now hold a funeral for your failed “movement” May 17, 2015
- Conservative Review Compares Declared Candidates May 13, 2015
- Round Table: Electability May 13, 2015
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- George Stephanopoulos removes ‘Hillary 2016′ button long enough to call out ‘Clinton Cash’ author’s bias Doug Powers
- Baltimore mayor provided destruction ‘space’ for rioters, and they’re running with it April 28, 2015 Doug Powers
- Open thread: Obama era perfectly encapsulated in one sentence; Krauthammer nukes Hillary apologists April 26, 2015 Doug Powers
- Hillary: Killing unborn babies will never be copacetic until you clingers let go of your religious hangups April 25, 2015 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: United Nations
In case you missed it – Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander Islam” Interesting that he sees an equivalence between “slandering” Mohammad and actual violence and mayhem. The Islamist radicals agree. Obama is adding his voice … Continue reading
This is just such a damn crock of… This is really the last straw. It is time to get out of the United Nations: “UN rights council delves into US voter I.D. laws.” The United Nations Human Rights Council is investigating … Continue reading