What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @itsonlywords BIG kitty 4 hours ago
- @itsonlywords Spotlight+rifle=good 5 hours ago
- @itsonlywords In the dark? 5 hours ago
- @itsonlywords SKUNK! 5 hours ago
- RT @BrentTeichman: #Raiders fire Dennis Allen after watching the #Chiefs beat the piss outta the team who beat the piss outta them last wee… 5 hours ago
- BBQ baby back ribs for Labor Day – drool
- Michael Mann’s special purpose Hockey Stick filter has been exposed
- Amazing! 15 Qassam rockets intercepted by Israeli Iron Dome
- The Ice Bucket Challenge is starting to make me crazy, but the “Picard” one is good!
- More awesomeness from Johnathan Gentry on “Celebrity Peacekeepers” flocking to #Ferguson
Pick Your Date
- Missing Arkansas realtor Beverly Carter found dead, Pulaski County Sheriff's Office says - @NBCNews breakingnews.com/t/V9W; 28 minutes ago
- Oakland Raiders reportedly fire head coach Dennis Allen, who was 8-28 over 3 seasons - @JayGlazer, @RapSheet; 5 hours ago
- Shaking reportedly felt in Wichita, Kan., and Norman, Okla., after magnitude-4.2 earthquake strikes near Perry, Okla. - @weatherchannel; 6 hours ago
- China regulator approves Apple's iPhone 6 for sale in country - @Reuters reut.rs/1yxqdK7; 7 hours ago
- Man who scaled White House fence made it farther into building than previously known, sources tell @washingtonpost wapo.st/1pCRVL7; 13 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Overnight Open Thread -- 9/29/2014: Corpulent RINO Edition September 29, 2014
- The World is Stupid - Also MNF September 29, 2014
- And Speaking of Major Security Breaches: Al Qaeda Claims Guilt for Rocket Attack on US Embassy in Yemen September 29, 2014
- White House Fence Jumper Made It Into the East Room; 2011 Shooting Incident Downplayed by Secret Service Revealed to Have Been More Serious Than Claimed September 29, 2014
- Islamic State ambushes Iraqi military column near Ramadi September 30, 2014
- Al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent claims attacks on Pakistani ships were more audacious than reported September 29, 2014
- Al Nusrah Front leader says Americans and Europeans will pay the 'tax' of war September 29, 2014
- US killed 2 'Arabs' in first drone strike in South Waziristan in more than a year September 28, 2014
- Obama on 60 Minutes: US responding militarily with few global partners part of ‘how we roll’ Doug Powers
- Who’s up for a human rights lecture about Ferguson from the Iran’s Ayatollah Khamenei? Doug Powers
- White House responds to the Oklahoma beheading as expected Doug Powers
- ‘A’ Is for Agitation: What’s Really Going on in Jefferson County Schools September 26, 2014 Michelle Malkin
- Overnite Pete: Gun control follies December 27, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Texas = stupid magnet December 12, 2012
- On MI anti-RTW union mobs, and thoroughly evil Democrats December 12, 2012
- Overnite Pete: sore loser? You better know it. December 11, 2012
- Overnite Pete: Sandy fallout November 3, 2012
Tag Archives: United Nations
In case you missed it – Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander Islam” Interesting that he sees an equivalence between “slandering” Mohammad and actual violence and mayhem. The Islamist radicals agree. Obama is adding his voice … Continue reading
This is just such a damn crock of… This is really the last straw. It is time to get out of the United Nations: “UN rights council delves into US voter I.D. laws.” The United Nations Human Rights Council is investigating … Continue reading