What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- True RT @NationofJake: If the US launched a cyber-counter attack against North Korea, some Americans would denounce it as "cyber-torture". 3 hours ago
- “@StarkTTT: MPAA announces new ratings categories: G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17, DPRK” #tcot 7 hours ago
- RT @KFIAM640: Theater in Texas won't back down. It'll show "Team America: World Police" instead of "The Interview." #FYeah http://t.co/6ci… 7 hours ago
- Caused by a video “@chuck_dizzle: Already? But 90 days haven't passed yet. twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews…” 7 hours ago
- Clown show “@RickSerranoLAT: Sony's Amy Pascal meeting with Al Sharpton today over leaked emails fw.to/QkE7xLD” 8 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- RT @breakingmoney: Dow closes up 400 points, marking Wall Street's best day of the year - @CNBC cnb.cx/1J8KuZd; 5 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: Obama signs new Russia sanctions bill into law, does not intend to impose new sanctions at this time - @Reuters http://t.c…; 6 hours ago
- RT @breakingpol: White House announces President Obama will hold end-of-year news conference Friday afternoon - @dsupervilleap http://t.co/…; 7 hours ago
- Judge: Girl is competent to stand trial in 'Slender Man' attempted homicide case - @AP abcn.ws/1C3IK1l; 7 hours ago
- Gen. Martin Dempsey: Several top Islamic State leaders killed in US airstrikes in Iraq - @WSJ on.wsj.com/1uX7y2s; 7 hours ago
- What Exactly Has North Korea Done That Progressives Don't Do Every Single Day? December 18, 2014
- The Year in Outrage December 18, 2014
- Byron York: No, Ted Cruz Did Not Let Harry Reid Confirm Appointments That Otherwise Would Have Failed December 18, 2014
- Fall Out: New Regency Cancels Thriller Set in North Korea; Paramount Bans "Team America: World Police" From Theatrical Screening December 18, 2014
- State Department designates Egyptian jihadist group, ex-Gitmo detainee December 18, 2014
- Islamic State retakes Baiji after Iraqi forces withdraw December 18, 2014
- Mass grave of Islamic State's victims reportedly found in eastern Syria December 18, 2014
- US airstrike targets Pakistani, Afghan Taliban in Nangarhar December 17, 2014
- Priorities: Obama admin tasks healthcare facilities with focusing more on … climate change December 16, 2014 Doug Powers
- Now how about a report about how many Dems already knew about the CIA’s interrogation techniques? Doug Powers
- If you like your Slurpee, you can keep your Slurpee: Obamacare ads coming to 7-Eleven receipts Doug Powers
- The cop-hating cult of Larry Davis Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: United Nations
In case you missed it – Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander Islam” Interesting that he sees an equivalence between “slandering” Mohammad and actual violence and mayhem. The Islamist radicals agree. Obama is adding his voice … Continue reading
This is just such a damn crock of… This is really the last straw. It is time to get out of the United Nations: “UN rights council delves into US voter I.D. laws.” The United Nations Human Rights Council is investigating … Continue reading