What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @WorkPlaceRpt @GACoastPatriot @HillaryClinton "We were broke!" 47 minutes ago
- RT @BlogsofWar: Wikileaks is retweeting Ann Coulter. I think we've hit peak 2016. https://t.co/zc6lVvd8VL 7 hours ago
- RT @BreakingNews: Bavarian Interior Minister: Suicide bomber in Ansbach, Germany, explosion was 27-year-old Syrian - @RhiWilliams91 https:/… 12 hours ago
- RT @trscoop: #Ansbach UPDATE: One dead, 12 injured 3 in serious condition large scale investigation wp.me/pqwpd-Etx https://t.co/Gw… 12 hours ago
- RT @NumbersMuncher: DNC: 1. Rig election so Hillary is nominee 2. Work behind scenes to destroy Bernie 3. Get caught 4. Throw @DWStweets un… 16 hours ago
Pick Your Date
- Verizon confirms it will acquire internet pioneer Yahoo in $4.83 billion deal - AP breakingnews.com/t/BZ1s; 2 hours ago
- Poll: Trump leads Clinton in head-to-head match-up, topping her 48% to 45%, according to new CNN/ORC survey cnn.it/2abpw1Q; 3 hours ago
- Police in Fort Myers, Fla., say 2 dead and more than a dozen injured in shooting at night club - NBC News breakingnews.com/t/Bc95; 5 hours ago
- Bavarian Interior Minister: Suicide bomber in Ansbach, Germany, explosion was 27-year-old Syrian - @RhiWilliams91 breakingnews.com/t/Bc9j; 12 hours ago
- 1 person killed, several others injured in explosion at bar in Ansbach, Germany, officials say - BBC News; 14 hours ago
- With Apologies to Mr. Franklin July 23, 2016
- Got a Grudge With Black Lives Matter? July 22, 2016
- “L’Etat c’est Moi”; the Rise of a Genuine Royal Class in America July 16, 2016
- Global Warmists Hate Free Speech July 12, 2016
- Monday Morning News Dump (7/25/16) [Mis. Hum] July 25, 2016
- Overnight Open Thread (7-24-2016) July 24, 2016
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Stung by Wikileaks Revelation, Resigns as Chair of DNC July 24, 2016
- Food Thread: Packaged Food: Is Any Of It Good? [CBD] July 24, 2016
- Book Review - "Little Girl Gone" by Gerry Schmitt July 19, 2016
- Book Review - "Crisis of Character" by Gary J. Byrne July 18, 2016
- Book Review - "Ice Station Nautilus" by Rick Campbell July 18, 2016
- Book Review - "And After the Fire" by Lauren Belfer July 18, 2016
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- A note about comments that fits neatly into a short, fairly unentertaining but semi-informative post July 25, 2016 Doug Powers
- John Kerry escalates war on ISIS-like refrigeration; DNC may keep DWS in undisclosed location for convention (Open thread) July 24, 2016 Doug Powers
- Now that most of it has mysteriously disappeared, Hillary wants us to review her record July 22, 2016 Doug Powers
- GOP convention night 4: This time it’s personal! (Open thread) July 21, 2016 Doug Powers
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: December 5, 2012
The poor…girl? Boy?
With all the clamoring to soak the rich to avoid forcing the fortunate poor* going to work and getting less for free, Great Britain played the “fair share” game and went after more of the income of the evil rich. The … Continue reading