What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- RT @Not_RSMcCain: FEMIINISM: All social norms and standards are wrong, because patriarchy. https://t.co/bX7iOc0Y02 7 hours ago
- RT @Fascinatingpics: The highest resolution color image of Pluto yet released https://t.co/4bszjaAXj7 16 hours ago
- @AdamBaldwin @DweezilZappa Well that's depressing 16 hours ago
- @AdamBaldwin @Caitlyn_Jenner @realDonaldTrump has urinals in the ladies room? 16 hours ago
- @ConservativeLA Alternatively "Stop. Obama will not be the nominee. We aren't that stupid." My faith was severely shaken... 18 hours ago
Pick Your Date
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @breakingmoney: Halliburton, Baker Hughes to call off merger; Halliburton faces $3.5 billion penalty - WSJ on.wsj.com/1NN04iD; 1 hour ago
- Puerto Rico governor says declared debt moratorium on government development bank debt on Saturday - Reuters breakingnews.com/t/BK6I; 1 hour ago
- First US cruise ship bound for Cuba in 50 years sets sail from Miami - AFP bit.ly/24glAnv; 3 hours ago
- Top Los Angeles sheriff's official Tom Angel resigns following controversy over racist, anti-Muslim email - KABC bit.ly/24gl357; 3 hours ago
- 3 deaths reported Sunday in fighting in eastern Ukraine despite recently brokered armistice for Orthodox Easter - AP apne.ws/1NMlAnG; 6 hours ago
- Illegal Isn’t a Race it is a Crime April 29, 2016
- Cultural Marxism #BoycottTarget April 25, 2016
- Eminent Domain and “Higher Use”, a Critique of #NeverTrumpism April 24, 2016
- Government, please help! My doctor is treating me too much! April 23, 2016
- Book Review - "Poisonous" by Allison Brennan April 29, 2016
- Book Review - "Tied Up In Knots" by Andrea Tantaros April 29, 2016
- Book Review - "Allegiance" by Kermit Roosevelt April 21, 2016
- Book Review - "War Hawk" by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood April 21, 2016
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Leader of new proletarian revolution Hillary Clinton observes May Day (a Sunday open thread) May 1, 2016 Doug Powers
- Movie about Barack & Michelle’s first date might break even just in ticket sales to lapdog media April 29, 2016 Doug Powers
- White House finally agrees that a reinforced, heightened border fence increases security!* April 29, 2016 Doug Powers
- The trouble with Carly Fiorina: Top 11 red flags April 28, 2016 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: John Stossel
via Twitchy The U.S. Forest Service is blocking residents of Tombstone, Ariz. from repairing waterlines damaged by storms and wildfires last year. Why? Because restoring the lines that bring spring water from the mountains could endanger the Mexican spotted owl. … Continue reading
With the death of Breitbart last week, two weeks ago seems like forever. Two weeks ago, Fox News broadcast a show featuring John Stossel called Illegal Everything. The stuff they showed was government at its most ridiculous, most inane bureaucratic worst. Children … Continue reading
What do you have to do to open a lemonade stand in New York City? Also, EPA destroys an Idaho family. [UPDATE] MULTIPLE Families.
Oh. My. God. The show should be called “Out-of-Control America”. Ask John Stossel, I’m watching a show called “Illegal Everything” on Fox right now, and some of the crap required blows me away; It made me want to try to … Continue reading