What’s a TowDog?
I work two jobs, 4X10s at one job and Thursday night 'till Sunday afternoon towing cars out of ditches, on-call 24X3. Once a month I'm a reservist in the Navy Seabees after doing four years active from '78 to '82. Don't tell me raising taxes won't hurt the little guy, I AM the little guy and I get nailed in California the same as a guy making $1 million per year.
No tip jar!
But if you wanna buy me a cuppa coffee...(Lord knows I drink a lot of coffee);
- @sarahbellumd Considering his audience... https://t.co/jTJpq4Njhb 28 minutes ago
- Build another wall! This one to keep people IN twitter.com/sarahbellumd/s… 39 minutes ago
- RT @SpaceX: Liftoff! spacex.com/webcast https://t.co/yyyCynieS0 17 hours ago
- RT @fredontwittur: Idiotic exclusive sports broadcast contracts will do that to you. twitter.com/patsajak/statu… 18 hours ago
- RT @joecarter: Just threw away my copy of 'Character Makes a Difference'. MH no longer believes it, so I no longer believe in him. https://… 18 hours ago
Pick Your Date
May 2016 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Satellite images of North Korean test site show preparations for possible nuclear test, think tank says - Reuters tmsnrt.rs/1VN8PMj; 13 minutes ago
- Fire official: Fort McMurray, Alberta, fire may double in size by end of Saturday - @tedgbauer breakingnews.com/topic/fort-mcm…; 40 minutes ago
- Police say they are examining the possibility a Federal Protective Service worker is responsible for 3 Md. shootings breakingnews.com/t/BaLb; 4 hours ago
- Police: A 2nd victim of the 2 shootings in Maryland has died breakingnews.com/t/BaLb; 4 hours ago
- CORRECTION: The female shooting victim in Maryland who died was shot at an Aspen Hill grocery store (not at Bethesda mall); 5 hours ago
- Police Arrest Killer on Shooting Spree in Maryland and DC; Perp is Former Federal Officer Who Is Not Yet Linked to Sarah Palin May 6, 2016
- Dick Cheney, Rick Perry: Sure, We'll Support Trump May 6, 2016
- AoSHQ Podcast #142: Trumpageddon May 6, 2016
- Obama On Day After It's Revealed His Foreign Policy Guru Has Been Deceiving America With Fictional Psyops: "This is not entertainment. This is not a reality show." May 6, 2016
- New jihadist leader in Dagestan denounces Islamic State defectors February 16, 2015
- 21 Egyptian Christians executed in Islamic State video February 15, 2015
- Islamic State 'province' in Libya claims capture of town February 15, 2015
- Islamic State takes over large portions of town near key airbase in Anbar February 13, 2015
- Apex of the Obama era: DOJ division bans use of disparaging labels like ‘felons’ and ‘convicts’ May 6, 2016 Doug Powers
- Get ready for a report about ‘Hillary Clinton: Inadvertent Lawbreaker’ May 6, 2016 Doug Powers
- Newt Gingrich gives himself 1000-to-1 odds of being chosen as Trump’s running mate May 5, 2016 Doug Powers
- Tale of 2 tribes: “Climate refugees” vs. EPA victims May 4, 2016 Michelle Malkin
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Obama
Not very What sanctions? If Vladimir Putin is worried about the sanctions imposed on his closest allies, he’s hiding it like a poker champ. Even his sanctioned allies have shrugged off or even mocked the measures. Yuri Kovalchuk, chairman of … Continue reading
Comfort Eagle – by Cake. The video after 6 years, more relevant than ever.
No, you can’t protect your country from invaders, it wouldn’t be nice… Continue reading
Hard to believe it’s been two years. Two friggin’ years since Breitbart passed away. Wow. In his speech at CPAC in 2012, Andrew Breitbart promised Barack Obama would finally get the vetting the media refused to do. He said he … Continue reading
I heard this a few days ago, I was shocked. I thought I was above being shocked by anything, anymore. Guess I was wrong. A video clip shows numerous Obama supporters in California signing a petition to repeal the bill … Continue reading
Via Patricia Heaton: There was no “video protest” as team Obama said repeatedly in multiple places. That was an outright lie, no doubt to protect His Highness B. Hussein Obama and his election chances in November. Democrats and their willing … Continue reading
I guess there was a contest and I missed it? Oh dear. Reminds me of the time Harry Reid called Kirsten Gillibrand “the hottest member” of the Senate at a fundraiser attended by, among others, the mayor of New York — … Continue reading